♥︎Doyoung♥︎

29.09.2021
Word count: 1103

Y/N POV

"What's up?" I frown and look to my left, a guy resting his back against the locker next to mine. "Let's go on a date this weekend, I'll pick you up." He says. I roll my eyes and walk away, not in the mood for some joke. "Wait!" He runs after me. "What?" I ask. "Go out with me." He says again. "Really no reaction?" A brow lifted. "I don't waste my time on idiots like you." I continue walking away. "What do you mean idiots like me?" He asks.

"You're one of the less popular and you fell for the jock's their prank. They're fooling with you and only idiots fall for that." I explain. "They did nothing, this is me Doyoung, asking you y/n out." He says. "No." I turn around and walk away from him. "Y/n y/n y/n!" My younger brother runs up to me. "What?" I ask Jungwoo. "Was that a guy asking you out?" He asks curiously. "Shut up!" I roll my eyes. "No look you have to say yes to Doyoung, make him fall in love and then pretend like you've never went out with him."

"So it is the jocks' idea." I say unamused. "We don't like it when you call us like that." He crossed his arms. "Woo, you're new here, they're testing you. Every year again they do it again. And why me?" I ask. "Well I thought I could convince you to work with us." He smiles. "What do I get in return?" I ask. "Um... your younger brother's love?" I flick his head. "No." I tell him. "Let me discuss it with the team first." I stopped Jungwoo. "If you do that you're the loser of the team. You can forget it for the rest of your high school years to get a better name."

"Then what do I do?" He asks. "You owe me money, 10 bucks a day for the time I have to play with his heart, starting from today." I tell him. "That's way too much!" He says. "Then I think you'll be a bench warmer for this season." I smiled. "Alright alright here's for today." He gave me the money. "Thank you!" I ruffle his hair and go find Doyoung again. "Hi." I sit next to him. "H-hey?" He was confused. "You still want to go on that date?" I ask.

"Are you going like that? No y/n!" Jungwoo complains. "This is my style okay, you're not changing anything about it." I tell him. "But at least wear something so Doyoung falls for you right away." He says. "Then I want 20 bucks today." I open my hand, Jungwoo looks for his wallet. "Here." He gave it to me. "Thanks! I'll see if I have anything more romantic." I open my closet. "Do you have anything else but black?" He asks. "No." I shook my head. "What about this dress?" He takes one out.

"Doyoung is here!" Jungwoo yells through the house. I smacked his head for being so loud. "Hey Doyoung." I smile. "You look good, um better than good actually woah." He scratched the back of his neck. "Thank you, shall we go?" I ask. "Of course." He holds his hand out for me and I take it. "Where are we going?" I ask. "The movies. "Really? I want to get to know the real Doyoung, pretty difficult if you have to be quiet." My hand softly caressing his arm, Doyoung already getting flustered. "Oh then what would you like to do?" He asks me.

"How is it going?" Jungwoo asks me. "I got him hooked, he's all over me." I tell him. "Great then you can now break his heart." He says with a smile. "Now already?" I ask. "I payed you over 100 already, don't you think it's time. Soon they'll suspect you two have really fallen in love." Jungwoo sarcastically chuckles. "About that, next time you pull a prank like that make sure to not choose the guy I've been crushing on since elementary school." I tell him. "No way." He shook his head. "Yes Jungwoo, Doyoung has always been my crush." I tell him.

"Hey we should talk." I say to Doyoung. "What's up?" He asks with a smile. "You're part of the theatre club right?" He nods in response. "Look the jocks are really playing that prank I told you about." I say. "So you don't love me?" He asks hurt. "Doyoung I do, I liked you since 4th grade and I only fell deeper through this. But since you're good at acting, pretend to be sad and hurt as if I just broke up with you. They're watching us now." I say. "But why did you play along with them?"

"Because it's Jungwoo who send you, he's my brother, he's a freshman. The seniors test if the newbies are good enough by playing pranks, if they succeed they can catch a place on the field else they end up on the bench. I did this for my brother." I explain. "But we can still be together right?" He asks. "Of course. But now act as if I just broke up with you." Doyoung suddenly gets up. "I can't believe it! You played me didn't you?" He acted. "Whatever, it's over." I tell him. "But please y/n I love you."

"Don't over act it." I whispered. "Well I don't love you. And leave me alone." I walk away. After a while Jungwoo came to me. "Your last 10 you get from me. But did you really break up?" He asks in shock. "How did I do?" Doyoung ran up to me. "Amazing, you're really good at acting." I smile at him. "No! If they find out I'm dead meat!" Jungwoo panics. "They won't find out. We'll stay away for a few days at school and then if they ask you something just say we got back together." I tell Jungwoo.

"Okay, but I'm glad you two are still a thing. It's great to see my sister happy like this." He smiles before leaving us. "Do we really have to stay away from each other?" Doyoung asks. "Just until end of this week." I tell him. "Can I at least get one more kiss now?" He asks me. "Fine." I give him a loving kiss. "Oh you got some lipstick over there." I wipe it away. "But that date tonight is still on right?" He asks. "Hell yeah, see you tonight." I wink before heading to class.

~
A/N: the idea was nice, the outcome a little less...
💚🌱