♥︎Johnny♥︎

05.07.2021
Word count: 618

Y/N POV

A soft knock was placed on the front door. I shuffle with my blanket to the front door. I open the door. "Hey I..." he stopped his sentence as he looks at me from head to toe. "I'm sick." I sniff. "Oh, well now I'm here I can take care of you." He picks me up and closed the door behind us. Johnny carries me to my bedroom and put me down on the mattress. "I'll be right back." He tells me. "Where are you going?" I coughed after my question.

"Getting you some tea with honey. Rest a little." He tells me before walking out. I closed my eyes for a second and he was already back. "Baby, I got your tea. But first this, open your mouth." I did and he gave me a spoon full of medication syrup. "Eww so disgusting." I say after tasting it. "Here your tea, tastes better." He hands the warm mug to me. "Thank you." It came out hoarse. "Don't talk too much, you're damaging your beautiful voice like that." He strokes my hair back out of my face. "You're a cute little mess when you're sick."

"Don't say that, I look ugly and I sound horrible and I feel even worse." I tell him. "That's why you should drink your tea and take a nap, I'll clean this place a little and then I'll make soup. After I called my mom asking how she used to make her delicious soup whenever I was sick." He tells me as he got up. "But why did you actually come? I haven't called or asked you to." I said. "I wanted to surprise you with a visit and you know have a cute little home date but you're sick apparently."

"Sorry." He shook his head. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault that you're sick." He kissed the top of my head. "Don't do that too much, you might get sick too." I say. "Then you can take care of me as soon as you're better." He smiles. "Whatever." I roll my eyes playfully. "Still in for a joke." He chuckles and left my room. I drank all of my tea and took a nap afterwards. I'm lucky to have someone like Johnny to take care of me like that.

"Baby... hey wake up." A hand caressed my cheek. I slowly open my eyes to see Johnny, I smile at him. "The soup is ready." He tells me. "Thank you, let's eat together." I say getting up. "No you should stay in bed." He tells me. "Johnny please, I want to get out of this room. I already feel better with the medication from earlier." I say. "Fine. Come with me." He takes my hand as we walk to the kitchen. I sit down at the table as Johnny gets us both a bowl with soup. "Be careful it's still hot." He tells me but I didn't listen.

"Aaah water, I need water." He got up to get a glass of cold water. "Drink up." I gulp it all down, cooling my mouth from the burning. "I warned you baby." He shook his head. "I'm sorry." I cheekily smile. "Now carefully eat your soup." He tells me. I blow on the soup before eating. "Much better." I smile. "Does it taste good?" He asks me. "Fantastic!" I compliment his cooking skills. "Good then you can eat all of it so you can get healthy again." He smiles. "You're so nice ands sweet, thank you for taking care of me." I thank him. "No problem baby. Everything for you." He kissed the top of my head.

~
A/N: it's a little short but I got my album and the best thing of it is that I GOT A MARK PC AAAAH I HAVE MEVER BEEN THIS LUCKY AND HAPPY EURBJDNSJS
💚🌱