♥︎Sungchan♥︎

28.06.2021
Word count: 1116
!¡Ghost au/angst!¡

Y/N POV

I arrived at the house, I take a deep breath before taking the keys and walking to the front door. I unlocked it and push the door open. I walk in and look around the house. My first own house, not some stupid small apartment. I smile to myself. I did it. "Sungchan do you like it?" I ask. "Of course it's amazing!" He walks around smiling. "Thank you for getting this amazing place for us!" He hugs me. "I'd say let's take the boxes inside and then just relax for the evening."

He nods in response. "Do we order food?" He asks me. "Yes, I don't think we'll be cooking after such a long day. I'm already tired from sleeping so badly." I say. "You slept that bad?" He asks massaging my shoulders. "Yes I couldn't fall asleep, and when I did I had to wake up already." I explain. "Oh that's my fault isn't it?" I shook my head. "Why would it be your fault?" I ask. "I scared the previous neighbours making them hate you which made you move and now you had a bad sleep." He pouts.

I cup his face and peck his lips. "It's not your fault. They're just crazy in their head saying you're not real while you're literally right here in front of me." I say. "Am I real? Are you sure?" He asks. "Sungchan what are you saying? Of course you're real, are you going insane?" I ask. "But why can I walk through things and why does it feel like no one can see me?" He asks. "You've got superpowers to walk through things, you're magical. And people are just rude for ignoring you." I tell him. "Now I'll be getting the boxes out of the car." I say.

Sungchan POV

As y/n walked out I go upstairs to look around. I find a door with a staircase behind leading me to the attic. There were still some things from the previous owners. I open a box that says pictures. I take out a photo frame from a family, the kid in the photo looking exactly like me but this is a photo from the 80's or something, this can't be me. I then find some newer pictures. The kid was my dad, this house must be from my family! How did I not know?

An old newspaper was underneath all the photos. Teenager dies after car crash. I look at the date... I am that teenager, I died? But how am I alive then? I look around the room and I see a mirror, I stand in front of it but nothing, no reflection or anything. Maybe I'm a ghost, but how can y/n see me then? "Sungchan! Where are you?" I hear y/n call me loudly. I go downstairs, still holding onto the newspaper. "Y/n." I gulp as I see her. She puts down the last box.

"What is it?" She turns around to face me. "Why do you look so scared?" She asks me. "You're seeing ghosts." I say. "What?" She starts laughing. "I died long ago, I'm not alive, I'm a ghost." I tell her. "No you're not! You're alive and a human being, stop saying you're dead!" She yells. "Y/n look! I got the proof right here! I'm the one who died in that car crash!" I give her the newspaper. "This is fake! You woke up in the hospital and went home safely."

"You knew all this time? Why didn't you tell me? I got into a car accident and I died!" She looks with tears at me. "You didn't die damn it Sungchan get it in your head!" She screams at me. "No y/n you should get it in your head because you're seeing ghosts, you're the one going insane, you need help!" I yell back at her. "How dare you say that to me?" The tears roll down. "If you don't let go and move on I'll never be able to rest and start in a new life. You're keeping me here but you should let go!"

"Never, you're my boyfriend I love you. How can I forget about you and let go?" She cries. "You don't have to forget. You just have to let go, I promise we'll meet in another life. I love you but it's really time to let go." I tell her. "How do I let go? What do I need to do to let you rest?" She asks. "Bring me to my grave." I say. "I've never been there, I can't do it." She shook her head. "Yes you can do it, I'll be right next to you baby."

"Alright. I'll bring you tomorrow. But can we first have our last night together?" She asks me. "Yes of course baby." I hug her tightly. I didn't want to let go of her yet so we stood there for a while. An amazing last night together quickly passed as it was morning already. We didn't say anything we were just quietly getting ready. "Let's buy flowers on our way there." She says. "No, I don't like flowers." I say. "Then what do you want?" She asks. "I don't need anything, you're all I need and got. I'm the luckiest man on earth."

"But I have to let go of you." She sighs. "I know. And so do I, because imagining a world without you is a hell!" I say. "But you're going to heaven, I'm sure of that." She says. "No I'm coming back for you." Once we arrived we walk to my grave, it was so strange seeing it. "Here it is." She shows me a sad smile. "Don't start crying please." I hug her. "It's time to say goodbye." She tells me. "Please come visit me." I ask her. "Of course! I love you." She said with a smile as she looks at the grave.

"I'm letting go of you." But I was still there, I hug her tightly from behind. "S-Sungchan?" Her voice trembled. "What?" I ask. "Why's your touch so warm all of a sudden? And why aren't you gone yet?" She asks me. "E-excuse us. This is our son's graveyard." An old couple shows up. They're not my parents as they go to my grave. I rub my eyes to look and the name and date had changed. "This is strange." I mumbled to y/n. "What if I brought you back instead of letting you go?" We hug each other with a big smile forgetting about the place we're at.

A/N: I'm back... but idk for how long because I only came up with this idea and I still don't know what to do for other imagines :/
💚🌱