♥︎Doyoung♥︎

06.07.2021
Word count: 1184
Angels&Demons au

Doyoung POV

I wake up and go to the kitchen. I was still tired and half asleep as I pour myself a glass of water. "Ah good morning you're awake." Some strange voice says. I jump up and dropped the glass. "Goddamnit!" I cussed. "Can you not bring god into this?" I look up to see a girl. "Who are you!" I scream at the stranger. "I'm..." she takes out a card, it seemed like an ID card. "I'm y/n y/l/n, a woman born and raised here since 1996." She tells me.

"Who are you really?" I ask not believing any of it. "Angel 127 send from heaven to help you from your sins and get you to heaven after you die." She smiles innocently. "Okay angel 127, I don't get why they send you from up there because I'm not human, I'm a demon, you won't get me up there like ever." I tell her. "Look angels only get send to demons who came back to earth so they get another chance to come to heaven." She explains. "I don't want to go to heaven, I'm a demon and that's it." I tell her.

"Doyoung, I can't go back until I helped you." She tells me. "Then I guess you'll never go back." I smile. "So what if we start to work on your attitude." She says still very optimistic. "What no. We should work on your attitude. You should have some more fun. Welcome to earth y/n." I say. "Let's start with this." I put down a glass and poor her something to drink. "What is this?" She asks. "Tequila, let it taste." I smile. She brings it carefully to her lips and takes a sip suddenly coughing.

"Ew! You want to poison me?" She asks. "It's just a nice drink I like. If you're my angel you should learn how to drink." I tell her. "No thank you." She shook her head. "Anyway, good morning." I go to the balcony. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Smoking, wanna try?" I ask. "No, it kills you." She tells me. "Well that's sooner to hell for me yay!" I sarcastically say. "What can I do to make you change?" She mumbles to herself. "You know it's bad to change people. You need to let them change on their own go. Not force them."

"But you're being bad." She says. "Actually I think we demons are the good ones and you dirty angels are the bad ones. Because all of you try to drastically change people to someone they're absolutely not. We don't try to do that, we just mind our own business." I tell her. "That's selfish." She says. "You know what's selfish? Trying to change everyone to act the same like all what's defined as good, making people act the same that is selfish. Minding your own business just means you're trying to stay out of trouble."

"So suddenly I'm the bad guy here?" She asks me. "Yes. And by the way hell ain't that bad, you're just in your prison waiting for a next life or to return as demon." I tell her with a smile. "Wait people from hell get a chance for a next life?" She asks me. "Yes, you don't?" I ask. "We get the chance to become an angel, if we fail in our task we'll get another human assigned and if we actually get them to become good then we can get a chance to return to life." She explains.

"It's been 2 months Doyoung, please just become good so I can return as human." She sighs sitting next to me on the couch. "What's stopping you of becoming good?" She asks me. "What if I don't want to turn good?" He asks. "Well that's a problem see because then I have to live a whole life with you trying to get you to heaven and then I'll just get another human assigned and everything starts all over again for me." She tells me. I chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" She asks. "Because I got a theory." I smile. "What theory?"

"You're here on earth right?" I ask. "Yes." She nods. "And you work for what?" I ask. "To get to earth." She says. "So what are you even working for you're already here. They make you think you have to work to come here." I tell her. "What are you trying to say?" She asks me. "Oh wow slow thinking huh? All I'm trying to say is try to have some more fun and less rules." I say. "How?" She asks. "Go out with me." I say. "I don't do parties Doyoung, I don't want it." She tells me.

"I didn't mean a party. Go out with me on a date." I ask her out. "What?" She asks confused. "You, me, romantic dinner, movie and then we could..." she interrupts me. "I'm not ending up in bed with you just like the other girls!" She blurts. "I wanted to say we could go on a nice walk after all that. But apparently you only see me as someone who makes out with every girl I see. You know I never asked a girl out on an actual date, you're the first. I thought we could actually get it going together but now I know how you think of me... ugh forget it."

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen taking out the wine bottle. "No Doyoung don't start drinking again." She tries taking the bottle away from me. "Why? Because it's not like the rules?" I scoff. "Okay enough! I don't want you to drink because I like sober Doyoung way better! With sober Doyoung I can have a normal conversation without him trying to kiss me every five seconds!" She was getting mad. "I never did that." I say. "You just don't remember." She sighs.

"And I don't think of you like that. I'm sorry for saying that earlier, I didn't mean it." She tells me. "Then what do you mean?" I ask. "That I hate seeing these girls coming over! I'm jealous, I don't like seeing them all over you." I see her anger turning into sadness. I didn't know what to do. "I like you but you're a demon and I'm an angel." I shook my head and take her into a hug.

"It's okay to like whoever you want, doesn't matter if they're a demon or an angel. I like you too." I tell her. "Am I going to hell for this?" She asks. "At one point we all will and once we will all go to heaven but right now I want to stay on earth with you so that's why I don't want to turn good." I tell her the truth. "Well then don't turn good because I like being on earth with you." She hugs me tighter. I softly smile, this weird feeling called love taking a big part in my heart at the moment.

~
A/N: demon Doyoung can get it... sorry but like I liked what I wrote right here hehe
💚🌱