Chapter 55

This will be the last chapter. Thank you for being with me up until now.

------

"Xian.." Hexian called. Tinignan ko siya, he looked shocked too.

"Do you.. believe her?" tanong ko sa maliit na boses.

They look so close before I could even get in the picture. Sa loob ng mga taong wala ako sa tabi niya, ang babaeng nasa harapan ko ang nandiyan. Kaya hindi na ako magtataka kung siya ang mas paniniwalaan niya kaysa sa'kin.

Dahan-dahan siyang umiling.

"If you're saying that what she said is not true, I believe you," he softly said, nakagat ko ang labi.

"What?! Are you saying that I'm a liar?! Xi?" She looked pained at the accuse. Pinanlisikan ko siya.

"You are, right?"

Hindi ko matandaan kung kailan ako nagalit ng ganito. She ruined my image years ago! Just for her to get Hexian! Sa ginawa niyang 'yon, muntik na rin niyang masira ang career ng taong mahal niya pero ako ang sinisisi niya do'n! How dare her.

This is what love can give us.

It can make you a monster.

But you can always choose for the right path.

Nakalimutan niyang parte rin ng pagmamahal ang pagapapaubaya.

"What the hell are you saying?! And why are you here?! Xi!" She exclaimed, nag-tiim bagang ako.

"You.. are the one who took pictures of us in that island! You even paid someone to make an article about that! You ruined our image, you almost ruin his career!" Mariin kong sinabi. Naramdaman ko ang hawak ni Hexian sa aking baywang pero hindi ko siya pinansin.

"You did that because you want Hexian for yourself!"

"Are you crazy?! Why will I do that? And.. what?!" She exclaimed. Talagang napakagaling niyang umarte.

"Tell me! You're also the one who spread those articles right? You made an issue, again. 'Cause you're threathened that I might ruin your plan!" I accused.

"The hell are you saying?! I don't get you! You're crazy!" She spat. Tinignan niyang muli si Hexian para manghingi ng tulong, and then she walked out of the room.

Mararahas ang hiningang ginawa ko. I hate her!

"Hey.." nawala lang sa isip ko 'yon nang maramdamang humigpit ang hawak sa'kin ni Xian. Now we're alone in this room!

"Calm down.." he said that in almost a whisper, napasinghap ako.

"How can I? Sa tingin ko talaga, siya din ang nagpakalat nitong issue na 'to!"

Wala namang ibang gagawa nito kundi siya lang! 'Cause she wants Hexian for herself, and me being with him is a threat for her. Gumawa ulit siya ng issue dahil gusto niyang magkasiraan na naman kami.

He didn't say a word, instead, he hugged me. Kumunot ang noo ko, he's hugging me tightly.

"Hush, don't think about her.." he said. Napapikit ako, embracing his hug, embracing the warm he's giving me. I feel safe.. and secure between his arms.

"Tell me honestly.. do you believe her when she said that I'm with a man?" tanong ko sa maliit na boses. Hindi siya nagsalita kaya umalis ako sa pagkakayakap niya at tiningala siya.

"Let's not talk about this.." he whispered breathily, ngumuso ako.

"So you believe her.."

"You definitely said that you're not, I trust your words. That's enough," aniya. Pinalobo ko ang pisngi.

"Were you.. hurt when you saw me kissing with another guy.."

Hinila niya ako palapit sakanya, as if our space wasn't enough for him.

"So hurt.." he whispered on my ears, nakagat ko ang labi.

"Why? Do you still.. love me?" I whispered back. His hot breathing is on my ears.

"Hmm.." naramdaman ko ang kanyang pagtango.

"Say it properly!" I demanded.

"Yes.. I love you Xixiana. My love for you never fades, my heart only belongs to you.."

My heard pounded so hard like I was in a heart attack, ngumuso ako.

"And I'm willing to fight for you.. if only I could shout to the world how much I love you.. how much I'm crazy for you.. and how I'm willing to give up all of my dreams just to be with you.." aniya, nag-iinit na ang pisngi ko sa mga pinagsasabi niya at sa sobrang lapit namin ngayon.

"Now tell me, do you love me too?" he asked gently, nakagat ko ang labi ko at tumango.

I love you with my all.. and I'm also willing to shout it to the whole world, if only it would let me.

Before I could say it loudly, his lips claimed mine.