Special Chapter : Hexian

"You're not going anywhere!" his loud voice filled the whole room. I gritted my teeth.

I was about to speak but Azalehn cut me off.

"Xi, he's mad.." she whispered. Umiling ako.

Nagtipon kami ngayon dito para sa meeting na sinasabi nila kanina. I don't have any idea at first but when I found out that this is because of the issue, I feel fucked up. Hell, why do they even need to insert themselves in this issue.

I know that my name's been tainted by that and I can pull out our group but I can fix this myself. If I will need to say the truth, I will. Wala sa plano ko ang i-deny ang relasyon namin ni Xixiana at ang pumunta sa ibang bansa para takasan ang gulong 'to!

I can't believe them. Talagang walang nagpigil sa manager namin sa ginugusto niya.

"I need to speak out, he needs to understand," mariin kong sabi. She sighed, I can see in her eyes that she's tired.

Nadamay pa yata ang lahat dahil sa lumabas na issue.

"But you also need to understand him.. he's only doing this for the group.." aniya.

I clenched my jaw.

I feel helpless. Wala akong magawa kundi ang umupo dito at magtimpi.

Kahit na ang pagbisita sakanya, hindi ko magawa?

Pabalik balik ang lakad ko habang hinihintay na bumukas ang social media account ko. Tama naman ang nailagay kong password pero hindi ko parin mabuksan.

I need to atleast call or message her. I'm worried!

Hindi siya sanay sa ganito. And it's her first time to have an issue like this. Kung tungkol lang 'yon sa'kin, okay lang kasi sanay naman akong magawan ng issue kahit walang katotohanan. This is the showbiz world.

"I can't open my accounts!" bungad ko matapos pumasok sa opisina ng manager namin.

He's on his swivel chair, he turned to me with his usual stoic expression.

"Oh Hexian, you're always a pain in the ass!" mariin niyang sabi, hinihilot ang sentido.

"Why can't I open my accounts?" I calmly said, waiting for his answer.

"The staffs will handle your accounts from now on, you can't open them," hilaw ang ngisi niya, umiiling sa'kin. Nagtiim bagang ako.

"You can't do this to me?!"

"Yes I can! And you follow me 'cause I'm the boss here!" tumaas ang boses niya, napabuntong-hininga ako.

"What? You'll contact her with your accounts? What will happen if someone might hach your account and saw your conversations with that girl? It'll just make this issue big! Well, as if this isn't big enough to make me this stressful," hinilot niya ulit ang sentido.

"Why can't you just pack your clothes? Our flight is tomorrow evening," he said like I don't know those things.

Tumalim ang tingin ko sakanya at malakas na hinampas ang pintuan nang makalabas.

I hate myself for doing nothing! Kahit sa pag-alis ay wala akong magawa kundi ang itago ang galit sa kaloob looban ko.

I'm worried about her. I hope she's okay, I hope she can recover from this issue. Is she mad at me?

Napapikit ako ng mariin.

I still remember that night when she drunkly confessed to me. I was the happiest man.

Through my childhood, she's always there to support me from whatever I want to be, to support me from my dreams. My dreams that parted us. My dreams that ruined us.

She's the only girl that I loved, except from my mother.

And to think that she's hurting and crying every night because of me, it made my heart broke.

I feel dumb. Galit ako sa sarili ko dahil hindi ko naitupad ang pangako kong protektahan at ipaglaban siya. Maybe, she really doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone who's better and brave enough to fight for her.

Pero bakit nang makita ko siyang may kahalikang iba, nasasaktan ako?

Wala na akong papel sa buhay niya. Sinira ko ang lahat ng kung anong meron kami noon. Wala akong karapatang masaktan dahil hindi naman siya akin.

She was once mine..

I punched the wall. Sa pag aakalang mada-divert ang sakit ng puso ko sa kamao pero namanhid na yata ako.

I promised myself that once I saw her again, I'll take her back. Babawi ako.

"I won't hurt you again Xian.." I gently said. I traced her face. The face that I want to see every morning after I wake up and every night before I sleep.

This time, I promise I'll protect her. I won't hurt her. I'd do everything for her. I can sacrifice everything for her..

"Xi, I'm sorry.. I only did that because-" I cut her off.

"Stop that Jiae. You're a good friend, but I can't forgive you from all you've done to us.. I don't want to see you again," I clenched my jaw.

She's the one who spread those articles, she made Xixiana's life full of threaths. She's been a good friend but our friendship was ruined by her.. love for me.

She wants me, she loves me.

But my heart is only reserved for someone.

My heart will only beat for her.

"Can you teach me play this?" Xixiana asked with her sweet voice while holding my guitar.

Ngumuso ako at niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

She's the only woman that I'll love in this lifetime.. or even in another life.