Chapter 19: Raving

Y/n sighed as he was walking through the streets of Beach City, it was early afternoon and he had just been buying some more stuff from the hardware store. This time he brought a few phones that needed to be taken apart for the camera's, and a few other things, but he also brought some tools that would aid him in smaller spaces.

Thankfully, Y/n had visited Greg earlier in the day to withdraw some money from their shared account as he was running low on cash.

Y/n took a quick detour through the boardwalk, debating on whether he should get something to eat, in the end, his stomach won.

"Lets see here ..." Y/n mumbled, looking at the different food places he could go to.

Soon he settled on Fish Stew Pizza, it was really the only place that offered a full meal.

Walking into the establishment, the smell of grease and melted cheese hit him right in the face. "Heyy, Y/n. You looking to get some Pizza?" Jenny asked as she was leaned up against the counter.

"Yeah, I'll just have a large cheese and tomato, like usual." Y/n responded, pulling out the necessary amount of money.

"Y/n." A calm voice called him.

Looking over he saw Buck sitting with Sour Cream, he had previous met these two from fixing something in their house ... that was how he met a lot of people actually.

"Oh, Buck, Sour Cream! How're you two doing?" Y/n asked, walking over to the table.

"We're good, just raving." Sour Cream told, emphasising with some hand gestures.

"How're you?" Buck asked, adjusting his shades.

"Good, good ... Just stopping off to get some Pizza." Y/n responded.

"Nice." Buck sent a thumbs up to Y/n as he waited for the Pizza to be finished.

After a few minutes of Y/n standing there, Jenny called out. "Y/n, its ready. Are you eating in or out?" She asked, showing Y/n the pizza, just how he wanted it.

"I'll eat in." Y/n smiled, taking the Pizza, and sitting at the table with Buck and Sour Cream.

"What's in the bag?" Buck asked, pointing to the bag that was from the hardware shop.

"Mm? Oh, just some stuff I brought from the hardware store, working on a project." Y/n told, biting into a slice of Pizza.

"Rad." Sour Cream commented, making a DJ sign with his hand.

The three of them sat in silence as Y/n ate his Pizza, slice by slice. It wasn't an awkward or uncomfortable silence, but rather a relaxing one.

"Y/n, we're having a rave tonight, you want in?" Buck asked as Y/n was finishing his last slice of Pizza.

"Sure, why not." Y/n chuckled, wanting to see what a party would be like in this timeline.

"It's at the abandoned warehouse, 10pm on the dot." Sour Cream nodded.

"Cool, I'll be there." Y/n smiled and stood up, walking over to the bin, and placing the Pizza box inside.

"Bye Y/n, don't be a stranger." Jenny teased, waving goodbye to the man.

"Later." Sour Cream added while Buck said. "Bye."

"Seeya." Y/n chuckled, waving goodbye to the three individuals as he walked out the shop, making sure to pick up his bag.

Walking through the beach side town, he waved at the various people that passed him by, that was until he ran into Greg, who seemed happy to see him.