Chapter 33: Unusual Wake Up

Y/n sat in the middle of a field, on a hot summers day. Blindfolded. "What're you doing?" Y/n spoke as if he had already said it, already knowing what was about to happen, but at the same time, not so sure.

"Hold on, it's almost ready!" A female voice said, giving Y/n a huge sense of familiarity, but was just out of reach for him to recognise.

"Come on, Kath! I'm melting here!" Y/n chuckled. The name of the woman was familiar, very familiar, but Y/n's mind couldn't figure it out ... It couldn't do anything in fact, it was the same as the last few times this had happened, Y/n just has to let the memory play out.

"Okay, okay. You can take it off now!" Kath said, obviously excited.

Y/n slowly removed the blindfold, letting the sunlight infiltrate his eyes. "Surprise!!" Kath cheered; wide smile already plastered on her face.

Kath, or Katherine, had curly brown hair, letting it reach down to her shoulders; a few freckles dotted her face, but this person, something was telling Y/n that she was important.

She was gesturing to a weapon that rested on the table, it was almost pure black, nice finish, along with a silencer that came attached to it.

"Is this ...?" Y/n started, looking to Kath.

"It's an M1911 ... I managed to find someone that could make it for me, since you got promoted to Sergeant, I wanted you to have something ... special." Kath said, blushing.

"I love it ... But why an M1911?" Y/n asked, genuinely happy at the gift as he picked up the pistol, feeling it.

Once his hand touched the grip, a shock was sent through his body, it wasn't painful, it told him that this gun is important and while Y/n's body didn't physical react, his mind did.

"Well ... You know how I love History, right? This was a very popular gun and I thought, with a few upgrades ... It would be useful to you." Kath said, shyly.

"Come here." Y/n said, quickly pulling her into a deep kiss, she squeaked, but still melted into the kiss.

"I love it, just as I love you." Y/n told as he pulled away, leaving a bright blush to form on Katherine's cheeks.

"As they say ... If you don't study history, then you're doomed to repeat it, but I'm glad you like it." Kath said, walking around the table and pulling Y/n into an embrace. "I love you too."

Y/n returned the embrace, noting the warm, comfort, and love emanating from it. "What's next on the list?" Y/n smiled as Kathy pulled away.

"Hmmm ... It's a nice summers day, why don't we get some ice cream?" She suggested.

"I don't see why not, but what about this." Y/n held up the pistol. "Won't I get in trouble?"

"Oh, is the Sergeant scared of carrying around a small pistol ~" Katherine teased in a playful voice.

Y/n laughed. "Alright, I'll carry it, but if someone calls the police, I'm saying you planted it on me." He teased back.

"You wouldn't, you loveee mee ~" Kathy was quick to tease him back.

"Yeah ... I don't know why though ~" Y/n smiled, pulling the young woman into a tender kiss.

-------------------------

"Y/n!" A voice said. "YY/nn." It called out again, poking the sleeping human.

"Hmmm?" Y/n responded, not opening his eyes.

"Come on, wake up!" The voice said, jumping on the bed to wake the human up.

"Alright, I'm up, I'm up." Y/n told, not getting startled by the figure, but looked over to it. "Amethyst?"