56) The Search for a Past Pt2

A/N:

VengefulCanadian

Here's a part two for you. Might even do a part three :D

~.~.~.~

A few weeks have gone by, and I've kept to my new goal with fervor.

Working hard for Brooke, I earned enough wage to purchase a phone, laptop, and some items for it.

In the morning, I found myself in a private room at the nearest Library, bumming on their wifi and remoteness as I filmed videos.

In the evening I did chores.

Late at night, I found myself sitting in my pod with ear buds, watching more videos.

I got the same feeling of fondness every time I saw a video of Smii7y's, as well as some of his friends. It was like there was a tug at the black void that filled me, pulling at the answers I so desperately wanted to know.

Rinse and repeat, everyday.

I can't explain how or why, but when I opened the laptop for the first time with the thoughts: how do I begin, my fingers seemed to have known the path before my brain did.

It was like I was traversing a place I had been to before.

Perhaps this was something I had done before I went into the afterlife.

I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, and accepted my success without question.

Primarily, I recorded drawing timelapses. I also worked on short reels of funny moments Smiity and his friends performed.

Today, I was finally going to post one, my first one. My first youtube video revolving around their friend group.

I watched with bated breath as the upload finally hit complete.

Posted for the whole world to see.

I was really proud of this one.

Who knows, maybe they'll even see it?

I continued to work on other pieces for this week, knowing my day tomorrow would be a rather busy one.

It was hard ignoring the incessant urge to continue checking and refreshing the video, so I distracted myself with the creative process.

When I stretched away from where I was working, I noticed the bright light shining through the window.

Seeing the sun set through the blinds of the Library meant it was time to head out.

Dinner would be served soon at the pods, which meant there would be dishes and clean up of the main area - even though most people cleaned up their own messes.

Just as I expected, people were milling around the backyard in the nice evening air, some settling inside in some of the communal areas.

I waved and smiled at a few before dipping into the kitchen to clean.

After finishing the dishes and counters, I grab some of the leftovers and head up to my bed.

Now I finally let myself ease into the process of watching a video and refreshing my own.

Before I could make it too far, the page refreshed, and I nearly choked.

My video absolutely blew up.

With subscribers and likes and comments and views.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

BBS x Reader Oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें