19) [Moo] Car Chase

Who do you want next? Vote ples

Tyler- he borrowed something from you, and you go to find it. Instead, you find something... questionable.

Scott- Late night monopoly leads to weird conversations. May have confessed some weird shit.

Mini- so far, five people have challenged me to a Rap battle and lost. He's extremely impressed, but is ready to show you up... or not?

And, of course, any other suggestions are welcomed ^ u ^

Here's another pretty long one~

It's also GTA V verse~

~.~.~.~

We were coming back into town, and I leaned against the window, staring out at the passing scenery. Vanoss, Delirious, and Terroriser jeered at each other from the back seat. Moo drove, glancing at the three in the back seat every now and then.

Glancing in the rear view mirror, I noticed a black van come rolling up right behind the car. Unease filled me. I turned to look out my window to see another black car rolling up. Turning to look past Moo, there was another.

"Um... guys?"

They didn't seem to notice, too busy bickering. Moo, took notice and cursed under his breath.

"Guys!" I yelled.

They seemed to notice.

"Fuck!" Terroriser yelled. "(y/n), lean back!"

Before I could respond, arms from behind me yanked me back into my seat as a bullet crashed against my window. A scream ripped from my throat.

My heart rate picked up, and I glanced to see a person in the black car holding a pistol.

Moo stepped on it, and the vehicles on either side kept pace.

Vanoss and Delirious already had guns pulled out as Terroriser was shoving a pistol into my hand. Panic filled me. I couldn't do this.

The car jerked as the vehicle on Moo's side crashed into us. We straightened out, and I noticed an on-and-off ramp in front of us, merging back into the city.

"This is going to sound crazy, but I need you to trust me!" I yelled at Moo. He glanced at me from the side of his vision. "Let me drive. I know how to shake them."

"How're we going to change drivers?" He asked, just as the van bumped the back of the car, jolting us forwards. I caught myself with my hands on the dash before my head could smack into it.

I turned to see Delirious curse.

"Trust me! Scoot your chair all the way back." I placed a hand on the wheel as he removed one hand to do as I said. "Good. Now, switch hands. Keep on the gas. And-" with a huff, I kept my nerves to myself, sinking into adrenaline, "-bare with me."

I threw my left leg into his lap, gripping the wheel with my left hand, and quickly shuffled so I was in Moo's lap, both hands on the wheel and legs between his. I nudges his foot off the pedal so i could replace it with my own.

"Hold on boys!" I called as I aggressively bumped the car to the right, forcing them to spin out, heading for the ramp into town. Moo grabbed the gun Terrorizer had offered me, and began shooting out the window.

I realized how compromising the position was and tried to quell my thoughts. Instead, I accelerated, shifting gears.

Commotion caused me to glance back, only to be met with Delirious climbing into my spot, gun in hand. He was laughing crazy.