28) [Vanoss] A/B/O Change By Nature

We've all known each other for so long. We lived in the orphanage together, escaped together, and it only made sense to live as a pack together.

As the years have gone on, we've all survived together. 

But now, how will they want me?

We lived in a huge home built by the group of us in the seclusion of the woods. It saved us. The boys were able to create a lifestyle and careers. They became youtubers, and yet the world had no idea where we were, or that we all lived together. I was the humble thumbnail artist, and often helped with editing. All in all, though, I just made sure the house didn't catch on fire.

Throughout growing up, we've really done something marvelous where so many alphas are capable of living together. I mean, Delirious is an alpha, as well as Brian, surprisingly Brock, and of course Evan.

Then there's the boys who presented as betas; Mini, Daithi, Marcel, Cartoonz (surprisingly), Tyler (even more surprising), Scott, Anthony, Lui, Ohm, and last but not least, me.

And then the two Omegas in our group. Bryce and Smitty.

At least, I thought I was a beta. I mean, that's what I had presented as for years.

And then today happened.

~.~.~.~

Sitting down at the table, only a handful of us were awake. I sat on the counter "helping" as Moo and Daithi were making breakfast. I would sneak bites from the food as they twisted around the kitchen.

Tyler and Scott were in an intense duel on their phones, playing some sort of game. Bryce was thumbing through his phone. Looking at cat pictures, probably. We were enjoying a meal before Bryce went to a con this evening. He was going to be gone for a week.

I snatch a piece of bacon off the plate that Moo was moving. He shot me a forced sour look. I just grinned, sinking my teeth into the meat and ripping off a chunk to chew. He placed the plate on the counter before chuckling. I could tell he was going to try to steal my piece of bacon.

When he reached up, I yanked my hand quickly, and he bumped my arm, sending the food flying. We both stopped, watching the food fly through the air.

"Oh come on!" Scott yelled, pulling away from Tyler's phone.

"Ha, suck it, Bitch!" Tyler threw his head back laughing.

Everyone froze as the piece of bacon landed on Scott's head, perfectly.

He grabbed it and looked straight at me, as if he knew it was from my hands. Before he could respond I shrugged, well, as much as I could while holding one of Brock's hand, and his other holding my arm. "Whoops?"

"(y/n) for the win!" Bryce chuckled.

Scott just pouted.

"Children, stop fucking around." Nogla spoke. Right, as if he had room to speak. "Breakfast is served."

I giggled, hopping off the counter to help set up the table, and to be the first to grab a plate.

We each got food and sat at the bar table since there was only a few of us. Mini had wandered down with the smell of food, joining us.

Partway through the meal, an uncomfortable pain started to pinch at my insides. And I mean, it wasn't like how period cramps pinched, it was worse.

Squirming in my chair, I could feel my skin glazing with sweat as the temperature felt like it was rising. I felt a little light headed.

My stomach felt as if there was a lump in it, and I couldn't take another bite. I put my fork back down and tried to press a hand on my lower stomach to ease some pain.