5) [Mini Ladd] A/B/O A Disaster to a Blessing

So this is my first time writing an alpha/beta/omega story. I hope you don't mind.

~.~.~.~

This was it. I was going to die.

One of the people I trusted the most in this world, this cruel, cruel world, betrayed me just like everyone else.

He sold me, and now I'm here, too tired and in too much pain to struggle anymore. I'm going to die on a random street by three males. Just because I'm an omega. Because nature decided I was too weak. Two of them, I was distinctly aware of being alphas. Which was the core of the issue. The last being a beta.

They finally pinned me to the wall, and everything in me is protesting. With my eyes closed, i just hope death is swift and painless.

"Hey! Assholes!"

A loud thump follows the yell of the stranger, and more cursing follows. A pinch in my arm causes me to cry, curling in on myself.

Some time after the pain starts to ebb away, I realize that everything's gone eerily silent. Opening my eyes, a tall man, beta I realize, is stalking towards me slowly as if I'm a fragile animal caught in headlights.

"Hey, are you okay."

My body was shaking so much, I couldn't properly respond.

"It's okay. I'm not here to harm you. Do you have somewhere safe to go? I'll drive you there."

Shaking my head, a pain thumps in my heart. My home was ripped from beneath my feet the minute my brother sold me.

"That's okay. I can take you home. We can have a doc check your wounds, and I promise we'll help you out."

I give the barest of nods. He did just save me.

"Okay. Can you walk?"

Pushing against the wall to stand up straight and take a step, pain rockets through my legs, causing my stance to give out.

"Whoa," the stranger caught me, holding me gently. "I'll just carry you, it'll be better."

I leaned into the embrace as he began walking, trying his hardest to not jostle me. "My name's Tyler, by the way."

"(Y/N)." I croak.

He walked to what looked like a speedy car, I wasn't really sure what type, and opened the front door, gently placing me on the passenger seat before plugging my seatbelt, and closing my door, running around to the driver's side.

The car roared to life, the motion causing my eyes to drift shut.

~.~.~.~

Waking up, I realized the vehicle was coming to a stop slowly. We were no longer covered by city lights, rather surrounded by trees, and a huge house in the middle of no where.

He parked, glancing to look at me.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to warn them, and clear out some of the guys and make sure the doc is in, okay?"

I nodded, and Tyler smiled softly, standing up and swiftly walking inside.

Fiddling with my fingers, I waited for what feels like hours before Tyler, and two others, come walking out, walking to my side of the vehicle.

Tyler opens the car door and unbuckles me, him and the guy with black hair and a pair of shades resting on his head kneeling in front of me. The other guy was walking around to the driver side. A shiver raced through me as I realized the other two are alphas.

"I'm Evan," the guy next to Tyler said. "We're going to take you into the house so Lui cancheck your wounds, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper. Was Lui the doc?