41) [Delirious] A/B/O What's in a bond?

A/N: I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for the wait on this, and I plan on doing a part two if wanted. I just reaaaally wanted to give you guys something. 

This last week has been kind of a shit show for me. My puppy past away a week ago today, and my uncle shot himself a week ago tomorrow. As you can imagine, it's been rough ^^; but I'm okay.

Anyways, I really enjoy writing a/b/o. If you want anyone else in the a/b/o au let me know because it's too fun writing it. I might just make a book of oneshots dedicated to it. Actually, if you google the right things this story pops up first in google due to the mini ladd one, so that was a nice surprise! But yeah, I hope you enjoy, and sorry if it feels cut off short, I couldn't convince myself to really add anything this week, so I posted what I had already written.

~.~.~.~

The thumping of my feet on the soil and pounding of my heart was all I could hear. I was running blindly through the forest, the moon high in the sky and guiding me. My arm stung in pain where I clutched it close to my chest as it bled, and my chest burned in pain. The pain was nothing to the ache in my soul.

I wanted to lay down, to catch my breath and sleep. But they were near. I knew they were tracking my scent, and my blood.

I needed to keep running. Otherwise I would be caught.

My feet slipped, and I went flying, crashing into the ground, rolling into a tree. A whine left my lips as the impact blurred my sight.

Crawling onto my hands and knees, I heard them.

Slowly, like the predators they were, they eased from the shadows of the trees. I was surrounded.

"Well, what do we have here?" The voice of this alpha had my skin erupting in goose flesh, fear grabbing my heart.

Standing up, I go to run. Arms wrap around me, pinning me to a body. The smell of another alpha had my gut wrenching.

The leader of the alphas walked towards me, speaking again. "Looks like our chase is over, boys. And what a pretty prize we won tonight!"

A mewl rolls from my lips, tears burning my eyes.

The leader came towards me, and his nose dug into my neck. My breath faltered as he scented me.

"We're gonna have fun tonight." His lips rolled over to the center of my throat, and his canines dug slightly into my flesh. "And then we'll kill you."

His voice was low and promising.

"Oh... what's this?" His finger dug into the fresh wound on the other side of my neck, my partner's bonding mark that was mutalized. I cried out as a fresh burning hot pain shot through me. "Looks like this 'Mega was disowned boys."

Their chuckles suffocated me.

The alpha moved his hands to my waist, about to tear my shirt off. I pinched my eyes close.

Wind brushed against me, followed by growling and a thump.

Opening my eyes, a pure black wolf was ripping at the guy in front of me. They were rolling around, the alpha turning back into his wolf.

The black wolf was viscous, blood dripping from his teeth as he left the alpha laying there and challenging more of the guys. The one behind me let go and shifted into a wolf, too.

Stumbling back, I pressed my back into the tree, ducking my head as the sound of carnage ripped through the forest.

Silence.