30) [Vanoss] Kiss me Cont.

A/N: I know I recently did a vanoss oneshot, and I have another one planned, but I couldn't get this out of my head. Also, I am writing a story for nano that a few of you have requested, so stay tuned, I'll start posting chapters soon. THanks for the support y'all.

~.~.~.~

The party died out. As people were getting drunk, they were being escorted out.

Evan Held me as we watched from the balcony. It felt weird.

Never before had I felt like I was in the right place. And now I was.

I've never trusted anyone so much as I did right now, which was crazy as I didn't actually know Vanoss.

"Well, It looks like the party has officially finished. Want to go meet the family?"

I tensed, trying to pull away. "I... I don't think that's a good idea."

He held me closer, harder.

"You have to meet them eventually. Doesn't it make sense now that they'll be relaxed after some flutes of wine?"

I swallow. "I guess."

He makes a noise, sounding pleased. He takes my hand and begins dragging me through the familiar halls. Eventually he walks into halls that were locked off from the rest of the party, ones I didn't even know were apart of the house.

He pulls me into a garage with many expensive vehicles.

"Where are we going?"

"To our actual home. You didn't think we actually lived here, did you?"

I flush at his question. "Well, I uh- I don't know. I mean, I expected you'd have other houses but..." I trailed off. Of course he wouldn't invite strangers to his real home.

He chuckled, leading me to a black lamborghini with red stripes and offered me the passenger seat, closing the door after me. He walked around to climb in.

He raced out of the garage and rolled through the city. He pulled out his phone. "Hey, do a triple sweep, lock up, and then have everyone head back to base."

I couldn't hear the person on the other end. Vanoss glanced over at me. I quirked my eyebrow to look at him. He had a smirk.

"We're gonna go on a drive while the others finish up."

"Okay." My nerves picked up. I had never judged someone wrong, but what if I judged Vanoss wrong?

I pinched my lips as we rode around. I tried to relax and just watch the city as we rolled around.

He pulled up to a winding road that left the city lights behind. My heart jumped inside my throat, but I tried to hold my cool.

He pulled up to a beautiful house, tucked away all alone. He pulled into a garage, and even more beautiful vehicles lined the walls. It was huge.

He opened the door for me, and led me by the hand into the house.

Slowly, as we walked around the halls, voices filled the house.

Drunken laughter rolled over us as we walked out to an open room where a crowd of men were. I recognized a few who had masks on. Some didn't have masks on.

Evan immediately seemed to relax. "Well done!" His arms spread out as people seemed to cheer his entrance.

And then the pig spotted me.

"Whoa, Vanoss, watch out?" He pulled out a gun. That caught the attention of most of the others.

My eyes went wide and I stepped back.