46) [407] Holding ON

A/N: You asked, and you shall receive!!

Other peeps that you all have requested are Smitty (Who I love writing stories for), and Kryoz. What kind of situations and scenarios would you like to see? 

I also have two different book ideas that I was to pursue after I finish with this book for a while. I mean, I feel like fifty is a good place to take a real break from oneshots. I kid you not, this book is equivalent to 177 word doc pages. THatS A wHoLe LoTtTtTtTt!!!!!

Anywayss...

~,~,~,~

"Fuck," I whisper, my eyes coming in contact with the pink sheet on my door. I was going to be evicted tomorrow morning if I didn't pay.

Ripping the paper off my door, I pushed inside, balancing the milk from the store on my hip. When the door shut behind me, I growled angrily with tears brimming my eyes.

Putting the milk away in the fridge, I rub the burn out of my eyes and bite my lip.

"It's fine, I only need to make 250 tonight, easy peasy, you've done this plenty of times. Get it the fuck together (y/n)." I encouraged myself. With that, I got ready to go to my shitty job with a shitty boss, and even shittier customers.

.~.~.~.~

I was barely staying above the waves of the restaurant customers, casually flaunting my skin. And then a ten top just entered the restaurant. Fuck my life, I thought as I strutted over with a smile.

I lead the army of men to our private booth. So they requested the back. Of course. Rich fucks.

Taking their order was a hassle as the men joked overtop each other, but alas I was practically sprinting to the bar to get the drinks ordered. I'd have my ass if they told the boss they had to wait because of my slow ass.

One of the new girls were adjusting her breasts as she took the orders of a table. I scowled in disgust, the hoochie. She met my eyes and winked at me, bouncing away from the table.

"(y/n)! You still work here? Wow!"

"What's that supposed to mean Bridgette?"

"Well, I just assumed that that," she gestured to my everything, "Would get old around here. Especially with me around, ya know?"

I rolled my eyes and started balancing beers on my serving tray. "Whatever you say, bitchette."

"It's Bridgette."

"I meant what I said." I shoot at her with a snarky tone, winding back to the private booth.

As the men looked over their menus, I began laying their drinks on the table and noticed a few people missing from their spots.

"Are we ready to order yet? Or a few more minutes?"

"A little longer," a guy with a red jacket and dark brown hair stated.

"Of course, I'll check back soon." I scampered away. I didn't make it very far before having to pass Bitchette.

She made eye contact with me, and as I passed her I felt a pressure against the back of my knees, sending me flying forwards.

FUCK

My eyes slam shut as I await the pain of falling face first onto the ground.

...

That never happened. Instead, warm arms wrapped around me, holding me against an even warmer chest.

"Whoa." the voice rumbled.