42) M [Delirious] What's in a bond PT 2

Careful, this one is spicy!!!! Also, so sorry for leaving you guys for a month. Holy hell 2019 has been less than kind with me and it's kicking my ass. Nonetheless, I'm back for now, and with a few new updates in mind.

Lemme know what you want to see! And if anyone wants that new a/b/o book, I'm still down to write it. Should I draw a title cover like I normally do? Or have one of you guys draw it?

Anyways, if you don't want to read smut, skip ahead, I'll have something less sinful soon!

~.~.~.~

"You... Go to my room and fucking lock the door." He pulled away from me. I almost fell at the loss of his hold.

"Delirious?"

A growl rumbled in his throat. His eyes glowed as he tried to contain the alpha.

I stepped towards him. His eyes narrowed. "(y/n), I want you, omega. I'm afraid to lose control with you. Even for an alpha I'm... I don't always know my own strength. I don't want to hurt you.

A pain shot through my center causing my legs to crumble under my weight. Howling with pain, I collapsed to the floor.

He cursed, moving to kneel next to me. "Tell me right now. Do you want me? And I mean because of the heat or because you actually want me."

My eyes were watering.

His eyes pinched and his brows furrowed. "If you want me, I'll treat you right."

I reached for his hand and placed my forehead against his. I trusted him. "Yes."

A nervous laugh bubbled from him. "I'll take it. I knew when I caught your scent that your were my omega. We're mates."

I couldn't believe or comprehend his words as another violent burn licked my blood.

He picked me up, and next thing I knew I was on his bed.

"Tell me you want this, (y/n). My self control is waning."

"I want you."

His eyes glowed as a smirk covered his face. "Good."

He pulled his shirt over his head and stalked towards me like I was his prey.

A groan rumbles through his chest when he catches my scent. He doesn't try to hold the sound back, and it has me aching for him. "You smell... tantalizing."

"Alpha," I whine in response, a pulse in my clit making it hard to form words. It's simultaneously painful and not nearly enough.

"I won't be gentle," he warns tightly.

A sharp moan falls from my lips and that seems to be all the permission he needs. The next few moments are a blur of hands and lips as he climbs onto the bed and claims my mouth in a rough kiss, tugging at my clothes. In what feels like no time at all, I'm naked and so is he, pressed against every hard inch of him as I move to straddle his lap.

His teeth sink into my lower lip and tug, "Want to fuck you like the bitch you are, Omega." He confesses, maneuvering me so I'm on my stomach below him. "Present for your Alpha." He commands, delivering a sharp slap to my ass cheek. I whimper, settling shakily onto my hands and knees and forearms with my ass propped into the air.

Delirious moans and I can just make out the way he's stroking his hard cock behind me. "Good girl," he praises, soothing the sharp sting of his slap with an open palm.

"Alpha," I beg shamelessly, "please, I'm ready."

The head of his cock brushes against my folds, short circuiting my brain. "Yeah? You want me to fuck your tight pusssy, Omega? Want me to knot your sweet cunt?" Hearing the words from Delirious sends another pulse between my thighs and a fresh gush of slick down my thighs. I whine brokenly, trying to push back against him. Another sharp slap sounds against the other cheek. "Say it," he commands, gripping my hip tightly.

"Yes," I answer immediately, still trying to wriggle back onto his hard cock. "Yes, please. I want it. Want your knot so bad."

The head of his cock pushes into me with his own broken moan, "Such a fucking good girl. Knew you would be." He pushes in another inch, forcing the breath in ragged pants from my lungs. My mouth refused to work and beg for more. "Gonna give you my knot. You're mine, Omega." His teeth sink into the back of my shoulder as he pushes the rest of the way in with a single thrust that has me keening and whimpering for him.

The pillows nearly rip in my grasp as he pulls back and thrusts in again, just as quick and hard as the first. My whole body is trembling and covered in a fine sheet of sweat.

Delirious presses his chest into my back, breathing deeply against the crook of my neck as he delivers another hard thrust, and another, another, until i'm making unintelligible sounds, overwhelmed with the sensations rocketing through me. He doesn't pause as his lips brush feather-light over the sweet spot of my neck.

"Wanna mark you," He grunts, thrusting harder, grinding his hips against mine to drag the tip of his cock in maddening circles.

"Yes," I manage to force out of my mouth, arching my neck against his lips in a silent plea. I can feel him shudder against me.

His warm hand slips around my front, pressing between my thighs and finds the nub of sensations. He swipes around it in slow, hard circles as he continues to thrust. "When you cum, Omega," he promises darkly, "Gonna make you feel so good."

He doesn't seem to mind that speech had abandoned me. Half-formed whimpers of his name fell from my lips in a staccato rhythm, "Your knot," I gasp as he hits my gspot on every thrust, his fingers quickening their pace around my clit. It's a wonder I haven't passed out yet, as ruined by him as I feel. No one will never compare.

"Please, Alpha." I chant again and again with every thrust until finally, finally, I feel his knot catch and his teeth sink into my neck just as my orgasm rips through me.

I can only partially hear Delirious as he releases my neck, "I'm cumming, fuck, gonna fill you up so good, Omega. Mine, fuck, all mine." His words falter to a stop with a long moan as he fills me, still grinding his hips into mine as much as he is able.

His lips ghost over the fresh ating mark on my neck as I slowly, simply, come down from the high. Somehow he's maneuvered me once again so that We're both sitting up, me in his lap, my back against his chest and his own back pressed into the headboard as we struggle to find our breath.

Gentle hands are sweeping up and down my sides, around my belling, up my thighs in a soothing touch. Delirious kisses the back of my neck, a laugh rumbling deeply in his chest. "Damn, Omega. That was... not what I expected tonight." He hugs me closer to him.

My own laugh catches in my throat when he, once again, brushes his lips over the mating mark. I can feel him smile against my neck.

"I never would have fucked around with him if I knew this is what a real mate felt like."

His growl is possessive and immediate, pulling my hips backward to grind against his still hard cock. "Careful, Omega. I'm not afraid to punish a tease."

A shiver runs through me once more at the dark lilt of his voice and it's enough to have me blinking innocently up at him as I catch the blue of his eyes once more, "Prove it, Alpha."

The look in his eyes is all the confirmation that I to know we were both in for a very long few days. That, and he likes his title very much.