51) [P2Vanoss] Dealing with the Family

A/N: Requested by Maddyiepie

Hope you like it!

I know I posted like 2 hours ago, but I felt like I was on a roll with this one.

~.~.~.~

This was a mistake.

I royally messed up.

I had stayed late at work to clean up for the morning shift. I normally did this. The big difference was normally I had Tyler to walk home with me. He was home with the "flu" for the week, or at least that's what he told the workplace. I know it's a family issue. So it was just me tonight.

Which means I have to walk home in the dark. Alone.

With a deep breath, I lock the door up and pull my coat tighter around me.

The sun was officially set, and the bitter cold air nipped at my face.

My breath came out in puffs of cold air as I began my long walk home.

Overall, not too many people were out and about, which was good news for me. If they weren't out, then they weren't a threat.

Deciding the neighborhood route was a little risky by myself, I decided to go down the nearby shopping district.

The biggest difference here was the lights and cameras versus the secluded homes. It offered a slight calmness to my nerves.

Ahead of me, I noticed a group of four guys grouped against a vehicle at a corner of the street. They just so happened to be where I needed to turn.

Was it worth it to walk all the way back and take the other route? I was just so tired, and so close to home. I really didn't want to back track all the way due to one small group of people.

Biting my lip, I hold my keys between my fingers in my coat pocket, and pepper spray in the other.

With my head down, I pick up my past.

"Hey, look at that hot piece of meat!" One of them jabbed as another wolf whistled.

"You lookin' fine tonight!" They jeered as I neared.

Someone grabbed my arm to stop me, "Hey you just gonna ignore us?" the first guy spoke.

"That was the plan," I snarkily bit out. They were big guys. They could probably break me with their pinkies.

I messed up.

Another yanked my hand out of my pocket, and the spray fell before I could press it. I try to stab the guy with my keys only for someone to twist my arm painfully, and they fall helplessly to the ground.

"Awe, look it that, she was gonna try n fight us!"

They laughed, twisting my stomach with unease. They let go, trapping me in between them and another guy who stood in front of me.

"We're gonna have fun tonight," the last guy spoke, coming up behind me.

I was entirely surrounded.

Slow clapping from behind me started, catching shocking me. Were there five guys? Did I miss one?

"Congratulations fellas, you caught a harmless girl. You should feel proud." It would have seemed a joking tone had it not been said so coldly. It was colder than the air around us.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy in front of me seathes.

I guess there aren't five guys in the group.