37) [Cartoonz] Traversing Midnight

A/N: Super duper short, but don't worry, this is just a place holder for now. Next up with either be a Moo Oneshot, or a oneshot that could potentially turn into another full blown story. It depends on if you guys like it. Anyways, enjoy!

~.~.~.~

It was late. My friends ditched me and I was drunk.

It was their idea to begin with. Let's get go out they said, it'll be fun they said.

Now, I was stuck at a club by myself, drunk off my ass, and just searching for some sort of relief.

It was dark. I mean, even if I wasn't hammered, the only lights were coming from leds on the dance floor and around the bar.

"You seem to have emptied your glass, want a shot?"

The smooth voice came from the gentlemen next to me. He was looking at me in the low lights. From the darkness and being tipsy, I couldn't really make out what he looked like. I just knew I really liked his drawl.

I nodded. "Sure, I could go for one more."

He smirked, ordering two shots. We tapped the glasses. Downing my last shot for the night, I found myself wanting to make my way towards the dance floor. People were going hard. This would be the perfect way to forget a backstabbing boyfriend.

Leaning in close, I whispered in his ear. "Why don't we move to the dance floor, stud?"

His hand slid down my arm to grab my hand, and shiver raced through me in a pleasurable way. I held his hand tight and he followed me into the crowd of people. Tonight was going to be fun.

The music thumped loudly, thumping deep in my soul. I let loose, dancing to the beat in front of the stranger. My hands drifted up my neck, past my hair and into the air.

He whistled, and a giggle left my lips. I turn around, and his course hands grab my waist. Before I know it, I'm grinding back into him, and his beard tickles my skin as he nips my neck. My chest flutters and desire builds in me.

I run my hand through his neatly trimmed hair. It was so soft.

What if I let this night run its course? It could lead to a fun, carefree night.

His lips moved from the left side of my neck, to my right, across my shoulders that peaked through my dress. A low moan escaped my lips as I rest my head against him. His teeth grazed my skin lightly. It felt too good. I needed more.

Apparently he thought the same.

I turned around in his hold where he pulled me close to his body, our two molding together. I wrapped my hands around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair on the back of his head. His beard grazed my skin as he leaned close to my ear. His warm breath giving me pleasurable tingles. "Why don't we move this to a more private place where we can really have fun." He growls, his hand snaking down to hold my ass.

Breathlessly, I nod. "That sounds nice."

He tugs me outside, phone in hand. An Uber picks us up, and before I know it, we're at his house.

In a whirlwind, we fumble inside. He has me pressed against him; his lips all over mine. I wanted to get lost in this feeling.

I bite his lip, and a growl rumbles from deep in his chest. "Wann play it like that?"

My feet leave the ground as he picks me up. A squeal pushes from my lungs, giggling a he walks to a bedroom. I'm flying through the air before landing on a bed.

He left the lights off, stalking towards me in pursuit. "You like it rough? I'll show you rough, baby."

~.~.~.~

Light peaked through the windows. My head was absolutely thumping. I throw my hands over my face and roll over to stuff my face in the blankets.

I freeze. These do not feel like my blankets. Cracking my eyes open, panic fills me. The comforter was a deep red color. So different than my own.

Sitting up, I take notice of the room. Yep. Definitely not my room.

Last night came rushing back quickly. Oh fuck.

Scrambling from the bed, I realize I'm in the nude. Quickly I try to find my clothes, and try to shimmy them back on. Instead, I fall on my ass. The smell of food comes wafting into the room.

I spot a note and a glass of water with tylenol on the dresser. Leaning over to read it, my mouth twists. Feel free to wear a shirt of mine. I'll make food. You can leave if you want, or have some breakfast.

Slipping into a black tee sitting on the ground I stand up and make my way to the door. Slowly and hesitantly I push past the door and down the hall.

The sound of sizzling enters my ears, and I follow it.

A man stands with his back towards me, cooking bacon.

The floor creaks beneath my feet.

"Ah, good, you're awake. Perfect timing!" He takes to bacon off the stove and turns around to spot me. "Ms. (l/n)?"

"Mr. Patterson?" My heart stops.

"Oh fuck."

I banged my college professor.

He banged me.

I'm in his shirt.

What the fuck?

"You... you?"

"Holy shit." I back-pedal. "I uh... I think I need to go..."

Turning on my heel, I hightail it back to his room to grab my clothes and bolt out of there. "YN wait!"

I grab all of my things and hustle towards the door, phone in hand.

I brush past him, head downcast, before he can stop me. "Have a good day," I mumble, and grab my shoes as I step outside and begin to walk down the street.

I fucked up.