33) [Kryoz] Wanna Play a Game?

A/N: 

I can't believe I hadn't done a story for John yet, like whuuuuut? Anyways, thanks for asking XxTeddy_CrazexX! I hope I did justice. I'm all over the place with this one.nnnnnn

Also, note, this story is like full of snapshots of the past? If that makes sense? I don't know if it does, I was exhausted while writing this, lol. Feel free to suggest anyone or a prompt you want to read! I have a couple one-shots I wrote awhile ago that I can publish too!

~.~.~.~

It was silent as I stared into John's eyes, my heart racing. When did it happen? When did I start feeling all of these emotions?

My mind flashed back to the memories.

John and I have been friends for a while. We were both oddly competitive when it came to the two of us, so it wasn't a surprise when we had come to the idea of this one. This all started months ago.

Having just finished a long recording session with Fitz and the boys, we were both drunk and loopy, too tired to be sane, and not tired enough to sleep. They were distracting me from a back-stabbing friend, and it was working like a charm.

"Damn gurl, we just need to find the ultimate game for us. Like something with no advantages."

I thought of what he said. And that's when things picked up. "I heard you're a player."

"Uh, yeah... I'm gettin all the dicks." He snorted, "Chicks! I meants chicks."

"So, let's play a game."

He rolled over, looking at me through the face cam. "What kinda game are you thinking?" He must have seen the idea rolling in my facial features, because he got a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Let's... sweet talk, play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Tell each other good morning and good night every day. When I move, we take walks together. Give each other nicknames. I'll introduce you to some of my other friends, me to yours, and go on dates. We talk on the phone all night long, hold each other... hell kiss and hug too..."

"Oh? We do half those things already... What's the game then?"

"Whoever falls in love first? Loses."

His eyes narrowed slightly, his shit-eating grin still in place. "Are you trying to win me over?"

I shrugged, "Hell nah, have you met your ugly ass?"

He laughed with me. When it calmed down, he looked at me. "What's the prize?"

"I don't know." What did I even want if I won? "I can't think of everything, jeeze."

He chuckled. "Let's think of it later."

I nodded, that sounded good. My phone buzzed. "Hey, looks like my mom's calling, time to act like I'm not drunk."

"Good luck brotherrrrrr."

"Thanks, brutherrrr."

The phone call had been short, just a mini update to my mom on life. There was a short conversation on why I was dropping from college and moving states again. After that, I had been emotionally exhausted.

Just as I was rolling into bed, lights off, phone placed on my night stand, the notification light blinked.

I checked the message to see it from John.

"Good Night *winkyface*"

I took that has him accepting the game, and with a smirk, I sent him a good night text.