11) [Mini Ladd] A/B/O Disaster to Blessing 2

This is extra long for those that asked for it~~~ I hope you enjoy! And if you have any suggestions or requests, let me know!

Mini's POV

God, was i tired.

Noticing a certain blue zentorno parked in my spot, the switch was immediately flipped in my bloodstream as pissiness filled me. Fuck Tyler and his stupid car. He knows that that is my parking spot, I drew it out of a cup fair and square.

He was probably doing it because he knew I was coming home today. Dick.

Parking in his spot farther from the house, I got out and slowly began walking towards the back door that lead into the the kitchen.

As I passed Tyler's car on my way in, a strange, almost sickly sweet smell, seemed to invade my senses. Weird. Continuing towards the house, I finally noticed how the closer I got, the stronger it was.

My mind felt fuzzy, and as I reached down to open the kitchen door, I realized just how out of breath I was. Opening the door was like a strange struggle, and I had to lean on the open frame before stepping in.

Sizzling caught my attention. Looking up, I spotted Evan and Jon cooking.

That must be the smell. Their breakfast.

At the creak of the door, both of them looked in my direction. Forcing a small wave and almost painful smile, I pushed off the frame, letting it slam behind me. "Morning." I mumbled, trudging towards my room slowly.

Evan and Jon shared a look as I passed by them.

The smell of bacon hit me and a wave of nausea filled my stomach. So the smell was not their breakfast. Wow, usually I love me some bacon. Maybe I'm just too tired.

The deeper in the house I got, the thicker the sweet smell was. It wasn't repulsing. In fact, it was so sweet and heavenly, I just wanted to embrace it.

Before I could step near the stairs, a strong grip held my shoulder. Turning my head, i saw the hand was connected to Jon as he and Evan blocked my way up to my room.

"Dude, what the hell?" I ask.

"Seriously? We were calling your name and it was like you didn't even hear us." Jon bit out. He was oddly serious.

Guilt filled me. I shouldn't of bit his head off like that. "Sorry, I'm just tired." Shaking my head, I breathed in deeply to try and clear my mind.

The smell seemed to completely seep into my fibres as my eyes shot over to the couch, where some of the smell might have been coming from.

"Listen, there's something you should know before you head to bed." Evan started. I was having a hard time focusing, my eyes locked onto the couch, breathing in deeper. "Your eyes dilated. Okay, Craig you need to listen."

A pain cracked across my cheek and I whipped my head to look at Jon.

"You need to focus."

The fuck? Jon's never this serious. Unless it's..

Then my mind clicked.

That smell.

It was an omega.

"Yes. And you need to control your alpha before you meet her." Evan stated.

I could feel the protective feeling growing in my chest.

Her. Omega.

"She was hurt last night and is currently staying in your room. You need to be gentle."