please read!

Hi :) 

I'm not really sure how I should start this or if I even should be publishing this because I know I'll get mixed reactions. 

Youngblood was the first book I've written and published on here. I never expected it to do well, let alone have a second book in the series. 

With that being said, I was also very young when I wrote it. At the time, I was a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Almost three years later and maturing a lot, I've lost the same interests I had years ago. I haven't watched either show in so long and if I'm being honest, I can't remember half of the things that happened. 

I really wanted to finish writing season three in this book then continue four and five in a third book, but I really don't see that happening. 

I do want to give not only Veronica the complete ending she deserves, but every single one of you who has read and followed along as well. Which is why, I've come up with two options and I'd appreciate if you guys could tell me which one you prefer. 

The first option is for me to finish writing this season since there's not much left and the last chapter will be an epilogue. We all know how season three ends, and that wouldn't be fair to Veronica and Klaus. In the epilogue, it will most likely be years in the future and ignore season four and five plots. 

The second option is for me to not finish writing the rest of this season and go off script a bit. The season three ending will NOT happen and it will just be me writing what I want and things that don't happen on the show. 

Either way, both will have an epilogue that wraps up their story. If you have any other ideas, I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Don't be afraid to comment whatever you think!!

This may seem quite sudden, but I've been feeling like this for months now. I've continued writing because Veronica holds a special place in my heart and the support and love from all of you has always made me so happy. But, all things must come to an end.

Once again, thank you all for everything. I don't think I could've done this without any of you. 💛