𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌

The Originals S2:E14———————————

The Originals
S2:E14
———————————

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice announced, not alarming Veronica as she frantically shoved clothes into a bag.

"I'm going to get my daughter."

"Veronica-"

"You don't get to tell me it's not safe!" The brunette scoffed, "You wanna know what's not safe? Blowing up a house!"

"We'll deal with Finn." Klaus spoke softly.

"By deal with him, you mean kill him. What are you going to do once he jumps into another body?"

"Once again, we'll deal with it when it happens. But for now," The hybrid sighed, taking the bag out of the banshees hands. "You're getting married today. An act that will seal the loyalty for not only the wolves, but the banshees that answer to Finn. You'll be the queen of an army, and a queen does not run away."

Veronica took in a deep breath, nodding as Klaus gives her arm a reassuring squeeze.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

The day had gone by quite fast, and Veronica wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

The brunette was standing in-front of the full sized mirror that was located in her room at the Mikaelson compound. She knew that she now will live at her own apartment with Alex, but getting ready here wouldn't hurt.

All afternoon, the banshee had received calls and texts from her friends and family back in Mystic Falls. They consisted of congratulations and apologies, but Veronica wasn't in the mood for them. She was getting married for god sake and they couldn't leave for one day to attend? Sure, the brunette has all the family she needs here, but she grew up with them. Elena was the only family she had left.

Before Veronica could dwell on the topic longer, a knock was heard at the door. As the banshee spun around, she spotted Rebekah standing in the doorway, a bright smile on her face.

"Bad news first, I will have to miss your wedding." Rebekah sadly spoke, walking closer to the brunette. "Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing." Rebekah laughed, holding onto Veronicas hands. "But, you look beautiful. And you're wearing the necklace I gave you for your birthday so that tops it off."

"Thank you, Rebekah, for everything."

"You may be marrying the wailing werewolf Alex, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson."