𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑|𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

The Originals S2:E8————————————

The Originals
S2:E8
————————————

Veronica stood with Alex and Jackson in the bayou.

"Everyone's freaking out. They know it had to be an insider who took down Vincent last night, seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him." Jackson explained.

"Did anyone suspect it was Oliver?"

"No, not yet. But, they're gonna figure it out, which pretty much means we're screwed unless we come up with a plan."

"Call a meeting. The whole pack, including the banshees, tonight. If they're so scared, now's the perfect time to convince them they need to ditch Esther." Veronica instructed, hoping she can influence the supernatural bunch to stray away from the Mikaelson mother.

Jackson sighed, holding up his hand, revealing the silver ring with a black stone. "She gave us moonlight rings."

"Well, those rings make you slaves." Alex butted in.

"No! They make us powerful. We were exiles before, but now we run the city! The vampires are scared of us, and nobody, including me, is just gonna walk away from that because--"

"Just set the damn meeting." The brunette interrupted, sending the man a glare.

"Maybe you would understand if you allowed yourself to become one of us. Who you're meant to be." Jackson bitterly spoke to Alex before turning and walking away from the duo.

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows, looking over to Alex as he glared holes into the back of Jackson.

"Alex. What did he mean by that?"

"Nothing." The banshee muttered, before walking away himself.

"That didn't sound like nothing. What did he mean by who you're meant to be?"

"Leave it alone, Veronica."

Unluckily for Alex, the brunette had other plans. Being the stubborn and curious being she is, Veronica was determined to figure out what Jackson meant.

Grabbing his hand, the brunette spun him around. The two were stood on the dock, Veronica narrowing her eyes.

"Listen, I know we haven't had much time to discuss what we are, but whatever we decide on being, we can't lie to each other. I like you, Alex. A lot. But I can't be with someone who's going to keep secrets from me. Please, help me understand what's going on." Veronica softly spoke.