𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀

Veronica walked down the streets of the French Quarter, in between Davina and Marcel

The brunette was on her way to a small boutique nearby to get her dress. She invited Davina along, to get another opinion. However, with Davina, came Marcel.

The three entered the small shop that was well hidden. The interior radiated a homey vibe, much to the woman's relief. After receiving a small welcome and picking out a few dresses, Veronica made her way into the dressing room while the remaining two waited outside.

As soon as the banshee looked in the mirror, it was hard not to laugh; she looked absolutely ridiculous. The dress was beautiful, but it was definitely not her.

"Come on, we wanna see it!" Davina excitedly spoke, practically jumping up and down.

Veronica sighed, opening the curtain and stepping out.

"Nevermind, we don't want to see it anymore. Go put another one on." Marcel laughed, but quickly shutting up when Davina lightly slapped him on the arm.

After what felt like a million hours later, Veronica had finally found the one.

Opening the curtain, the brunette stepped out and smiled brightly at the duo.

"This is the one! You look amazing." Davina beamed, walking around the older woman to look at the whole dress.

"She's right." Marcel smiled, "Alex will die when he sees you in this."

"Oh, I have to answer this. I'll be back." The witch quickly spoke, rushing outside to answer the call.

Veronica turned, looking into the full sized mirror. After staring for a few seconds, her smile slowly faded and her eye lids shut slightly; now looking drained of energy.

"What's wrong? If it's the dress I'm sure there's a million mo-"

"It's not the dress." The brunette sighed. "It's everything."

"Are you having cold feet? Do you need to leave? I still have the bag and the offer is still on the table."

"No, my feet are fine. It's just, my friends and sister aren't coming."

"I thought they said they were?"

"They did. Apparently something came up that was more important. Now that Matt isn't coming, I have no one to walk me down the aisle and everything is just falling apart."

"Oh, Roni." Marcel sighed, moving forwards and wrapping the banshee in a tight hug; resting his head on top of hers. "You don't need them. You got us."

"Thank you, Marcel." Veronica spoke, wiping the tear that fell down her cheek. "I'm going to go change then we're all good here."

Watching as the brunette headed back into the dressing room, Marcel smiled, but happiness wasn't what he was feeling. No, it was a new hatred for the Mystic Falls crew. And after the way they treated her, he made sure that if they ever stepped foot into New Orleans, their blood would rain over his city.

hi i love marcel

I'm posting this small chapter so you guys can read this while waiting for me to write an actual chapter

also I'm saving the dress reveal for the wedding chapter ;))

and I need your advice so please read and respond!!

I'm thinking of changing Hope's faceclaim to someone else. Danielle is beautiful but she's definitely Klaus and Hayley's child, not Veronica's. I honestly don't think she looks like her so I was thinking maybe Maisie Williams but I'm not sure. This won't affect anything really since I'm not going into legacies

xoxo