𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖾

The Originals S2:E7————————————

The Originals
S2:E7
————————————

Veronica was on her back, laying between one of Klaus' cars and the cold floor. The brunette was currently bored out of her mind and decided to put her short lived college knowledge to use. So, she was in the midst of taking things out and putting them back in. Naturally, she had never asked permission.

"Veronica! What are you doing to my car!" Klaus yelled, walking into the garage and seeing the brunette and a bunch of car parts laid out.

"You made it very clear I'm not allowed to go after your mother. So, instead, I've decided to take apart your car."

"Speaking of my mother. I'm going out to the bayou to find out some more information about what's going wrong with Elijah. Please stay here and don't engage."

"Whatever you say." Veronica replied, listening as the hybrid walked out of the compound.

As soon as she knew he was gone, the brunette quickly made her way out from under the car and decided that, once again, she would not follow Klaus' orders again.

Just as she was at the front gate, Veronica's phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy?"

"Kind of. What's the-"

"Juliet's dead. Come to the bayou." Oliver interrupted, hanging up the phone before the female banshee could respond.

Due to Veronica's vampire speed, she arrived at the bayou in less than a minute.

She quickly ran up to where Alex and Oliver were standing, isolated from the other banshees and werewolves.

"What the hell happened?"

"After training, I walked into the shack and found her on the ground, laying in a pool of blood. She left a note." Alex explained, handing over a piece of paper that had small dots of blood scattered around.

As the brunette read the words, her heart stopped. The banshee couldn't believe what she was reading. Veronica must have read the last few words more than five times before looking up at the two males with slightly watery eyes.

"It's my fault."

"No, Roni. It's the ancestors. They forced her to do it."

"But it's still my fault. I should have never asked for help. If I had just found Elijah myself she wouldn't be dead." Veronica quickly spoke, shoving the letter back into Alex's chest and walked off; leaving behind the two supernatural packs and a boat on fire floating on the water.