𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈|𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋

The Originals S2:E4————————

The Originals
S2:E4
————————

Veronica was sitting in the compound when Elijah came in shouting.

"Brother! Niklaus!"

"Do you really have to shout?"

"Where is my brother?"

"I'll check his calendar... Wait, no. Not his wife, so..." The banshee sarcastically retorted.

"Veronica, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command. Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, now's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

"Klaus left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you. If only there was a magical device that people used to call people? I don't know, I'm out of ideas. Good luck." Veronica said, "And one more thing, Elijah-- those 'beasts' that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, like you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch mother will be the least of your problems."

The brunette watched as the original gave her a look before walking out of the compound. Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

"Davina?"

"Veronica, I'm sorry for calling. I didn't know who else I can trust with this. I need your help."

"With what?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. I'll text you the address." The young witch replied before hanging up the phone and texting the banshee the location.

Veronica sighed, walking to her car and driving to meet Davina at the cabin.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

As the brunette walked towards the back of the cabin, she heard a familiar voice.

"Exactly how much longer are we going to be hiding here? Like cowards?"

"Elijah saw you. If he knows you're here, then Klaus does, too. So, I'm sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends, you're stuck here with me."

"And now Veronica knows too." The banshee spoke in confusion, staring at the man in front of her.

The banshee knew that Mikael was dead. He was killed right in front of her at Tyler's house.

"Nice to see a familiar face. Especially one I saw before dying at the hands of your child's father."

"You also saw me when you tried to kill me and my daughter."