𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍

"You almost done?" The young witch asked from the living room

Earlier in the morning, Veronica was practically thrown out of the compound by Klaus. He claimed that he and Elijah were "very busy" and she was rewarded a day off. Deciding to ignore their unusual behavior, the brunette took Hope to her and Alex's apartment to hangout for the day. Unfortunately for Veronica, all of her friends were busy. Alex was helping Oliver train young banshees and wolves at the bayou and she was still on the outs with her friends in Mystic Falls.

For almost two hours, the brunette played with Hope while her favorite children's show was playing in the background. Before Veronica could slowly go insane from the high pitched voices that Hope seemed to love, Davina came to her rescue by asking if she could come over for advice. They were talking for sometime before the banshee had a sudden urge to dispose of everything she'd eaten this morning.

Veronica rolled her eyes, walking out of the bathroom and joining the witch and her daughter in the living room.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm probably getting sick." The brunette spoke, sitting next to Davina on the floor.

"But vampires can't get sick?"

"Yeah, but I'm not full vampire." Veronica stated, which caused for the witch's eyes to widen. "What?"

"Have you and Alex...you know?" Davina asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Dee!" The brunette gasped, picking up one of Hope's stuffed animals and throwing it at the girl.

The witch giggled, catching the stuffed animal. "I'm serious! Morning sickness is a sign of you know what."

"But it's not even morning! And I don't think so. I mean, wouldn't I have heard the heartbeat by now?"

"You can never be too sure." Davina shrugged. "Do you have an extra test?"

Veronica sighed, standing up. "I'll be right back."

Davina watched as the banshee walked to her bathroom. Once the door closed, the witch turned her attention back to the child.

"I hope I get to be the godmother this time." The girl smiled, passing a few blocks over to Hope.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica sat down on the couch, laying the test on the table faced down.

"How long do we have to wait?" Davina asked.

"Two minutes." The brunette responded. "I'll go get us some lemonade."

Veronica walked into the kitchen. As she poured the drink into two cups, she received a notification on her phone.

Before the brunette could read the message, her phone timer went off, signaling two minutes had gone by

Before the brunette could read the message, her phone timer went off, signaling two minutes had gone by. Veronica shut off her phone and placed it in her back jean pocket, picking up the cups and carrying it over to the table.

"Are you ready?" Davina asked, making sure Hope was fine with her toys before sitting on the couch next to the banshee.

Veronica nodded, taking in a deep breath before slowly picking up the test. Seeing that the woman was hesitant to flip it over, Davina smiled before saying,

"No matter what the results are, you will have people who would go above and beyond for you. You're not alone."

The brunette bit down on her lip, flipping the test over. Her eyes were glued to the word printed on the screen, feeling as though her heart dropped in her chest.

"Oh, Roni! Is this good news?"

"I think? I hope? I mean, we haven't had the whole 'Wanna have babies?' talk yet!"

"Well, you better have it soon or else you're in trouble for the next nine months."

"Thank you, Davina." Veronica sarcastically spoke, shooting a glare at the witch.

"Well, you've always wanted more kids, right? Let's celebrate that!" Davina smiled, picking up her glass.

"You're oddly cheerful for someone who's not even the one having the baby." The brunette said, clinking her glass with Davina's.

"What can I say? I'm happy for you! I also want the role of godmother but that can be discussed later."

Veronica laughed, shaking her head. She watched as the witch set her glass down on the table and slipped off the couch and onto the floor next to Hope.

She could barely believe it. Another child? If the experience was anything like her last, the brunette couldn't help but feel a little hesitation. Of course she knew Alex would be happy. He'd always been good with children and adores Hope. She had only aspired everyone else would feel the same amount of happiness Davina felt. Especially Klaus.

short chapter, but Roni is having another baby!

I'm going to be skipping some episodes this season because Roni doesn't necessarily fit in them.

I added that picture of the texts instead of writing them out. Please let me know if you guys like that better or if you prefer I write them out!!

As I said yesterday, I'm sorry for the update delay. I'm going to try and give you guys an actual chapter soon.

xoxo