𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇|𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾

The OriginalsS2:E9————————————

The Originals
S2:E9
————————————

"You have been awfully quiet this whole ride yet you said you have something to say. Your anxiety is filling up the car, just spit it out." Klaus stated.

The two were currently on their way to the Mikaelson house in Arkansas. Rebekah and Elijah were already there with hope, but as excited as Veronica was, she was also very nervous and hesitant. She didn't know how Klaus was going to react to the news of her marriage. So, the brunette was holding it off as long as she could.

"I'm fine. Just nerv-"

Before Veronica could finish her sentence, she opened the passenger side door once the siblings came into view and ran out, meeting where Rebekah and Elijah were standing in the front yard.

The banshee let out a small laugh once her daughter was in her arms. Veronica hugged Hope tightly, letting out a relieved sigh. As her enhanced hearing picked up Klaus making his way towards the group, the brunette turned around, Hopes attention now on her father. The baby let out a coo of happiness, causing for both parents to laugh with pure happiness. After many months, the small family was together once again.

After Veronica and Klaus had time to relax and unwind, the male hybrid decided to inform the rest of the family on what he discovered.

"Curse on the first-born? What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity."

"How do we know this is true?" Veronica asked, looking down at her daughter playing with the necklace Rebekah gave her as a gift on her birthday.

What she didn't tell the Mikaelsons, however, was she already knew about Freya. Mikael had told her while she was at Davina's cabin.

"It is if we are to believe Finn, who learned it from the bastion of truth-- our mother."

"Well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister he adored, and instead got a judgy pack of siblings who found him unbearably dull." Rebekah sighed.

"Great. So, is there any chance of us running into your loony aunt Dahlia any time soon?" The brunette sarcastically questioned.

"The fable's over a thousand years old. Dahlia is long dead."

"Like Esther?"

"No one's going to hurt Hope, because no one's going to find her." Klaus spoke, pausing before turning to Rebekah. "There's enough wood, Rebekah. You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas."