𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍

S2:E16—————————————

S2:E16
—————————————

Veronica walked up to the Klaus and Elijah, who were standing in the dining room.

Alex had offered to take Hope for the day, claiming he wanted some bonding time with the child. With some hesitation, the brunette agreed.

"There you are. Finally!"

"Sorry, I was on the phone with Alex. Him and Hope are strolling through the French Quarter right now."

"Our guest of honor will be here momentarily." Klaus replied.

"Niklaus, Rebekah's situation has taken a turn. We may need Freya's assistance. So, whatever you are planning here? Don't." Elijah confronted, and as much as Veronica hated to admit, she agreed. They couldn't afford for Klaus to mess this up.

"All I'm planning is a simple chat with a long-lost relative. You yourself said to hear her out."

"And if I recall, you told Elijah that was idiocy."

"Did I? Well, it does sound like me. Regardless, on the off-chance Freya has some information that could protect my daughter, I'd prefer she share it on my ter-."

"Shut up, I hear something." The brunette interrupted, turning around and noticing a female walk into the dining room.

"Sister! Well, come in! Come in! Make yourself comfortable." Klaus smiled, gesturing to the room.

Freya smiled, but the banshee noticed something off about her. Ignoring the voices in her head, Veronica smiled warmly at the woman and sat down next to the witch.

"This witch-hoop, it's Danish. Is this from when you all lived in Copenhagen in the 1500s?" The witch asked, picking up the artifact from the table.

"Quite the eye!"

"Forgive me-are we here to discuss family heirlooms, or do we have more pressing concerns?" Elijah announced.

"Please excuse my brother's lack of decorum. He's been in a foul mood of late. But, he is right. I did ask you here in the hopes that you would share some of Dahlia's secrets. So, without further ado, let's get to it!"

Freya nodded, clearing her throat awkwardly before speaking, "The first thing you should know is that Dahlia is the most powerful witch I've ever seen. She craves more power still. Right now she is like me-limited to one year of life in a century. But, she wants to be free of that restriction. To gain true immortality. And that is why she will come here-drawn by your daughter to take the child's power for herself. And she would kill anyone who would defy her."