𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌

The Originals S2:E5———————————

The Originals
S2:E5
———————————

Veronica bobbed her head to the loud music that was currently playing.

The brunette was getting ready for her coffee "date" with Alex, and wanted to look her best. The two hadn't really gotten a chance to talk ever since she turned into a hybrid; which was months ago.

The banshee did a quick spin in the mirror, studying her outfit. She currently had on a pair of black ripped jeans and a grey tank top with a green bomber jacket over it. Veronica groaned, slipping off the jacket and pulling the top over her head, throwing them on her bed and wandering over to her dresser.

"Outfit troubles?" A voice spoke from the doorway, making the brunette spin around.

"Klaus!" Veronica yelled, picking up a shirt and throwing it at him. "Knock next time!"

"Calm down, love. It's nothing I haven't seen before. Anyways, I won't be around today so I just thought I would let you know."

"Okay, that's fine. I'm going out anyways."

"And by the way, you should wear the loose red shirt." Klaus spoke, before making his way out of the bedroom.

Veronica looked over to the shirt that was visible in the open drawer. The banshee rolled her eyes, remembering that was the shirt that started this whole situation. But, nonetheless, the woman leaned over and pulled the shirt over her head; ready to get started on her makeup.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica opened the door of the small cafe, looking around before spotting Alex already sitting at one of the tables near the window.

"Hey!" The brunette smiled, sitting in the chair across from the male banshee.

"Hey. I just ordered a dessert and an iced coffee for you."

"Chocolate chip muffins." Veronica laughed, getting nostalgic of their first unofficial date.

The two sat in an uncomfortable silence for about a minute before the brunette decided to break it.

"I'm sorry I kinda ghosted you. After what happened I just needed to leave for a little. But that was months ago and I still haven't reached out so-"

"-Veronica. Don't worry about it. I understand you needed your time away. I busied myself with the banshees and wolves anyways."

The brunette tilted her head slightly and smiled, "You really are the best, huh."

The two walked side-by-side down the streets of the French Quarter. They had left the cafe about a half hour ago and decided to continue their time together.

"This is reminding me a lot of our last date."

"That was a date?"

Veronica's eyes widened, her cheeks heating up. Before the brunette could find the words to bring herself out of the whole of embarrassment she was stuck in, the male banshee laughed.

"I'm kidding." Alex spoke, nudging her slightly.

The brunette laughed, shaking her head. Just as she was about to open her mouth, she was taken by the wrist and pulled into an alleyway.

"Marcel!"

"Klaus got himself into some trouble. You can apologize to lover boy another time. C'mon." The vampire quickly spoke, taking her wrist yet again and speeding them off to an abandoned house.

"Don't come in unless you have to." Marcel instructed before quickly running inside to help his friends.

The brunette stood outside, struggling if she should follow his warning or go inside to help. Spotting a chain in the corner, Veronica quickly ran over to it and slowly crept inside.

"Now, ENOUGH! This night has been a long parade of fools. I'll enjoy killing every last one of you."

Before Mikael could force the stake into Marcel's heart, Veronica throws the chain around his neck and yanks him back, causing him to loose his balance.

"Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it." The brunette smirked, reeling the chains back and smacking the vampire across the face.

After the action that would've surely left a scar if he were human, the banshee quickly ran over to Klaus, Marcel, and Davina, standing by their side. Knowing they now had the upper hand, all four stood confidently, ready if Mikael tried anything.

"It's over, Mikael. You're outnumbered. Are you going to beg for your miserable life?"

"You think having people makes you strong? It proves how weak you are. Come find me when you don't have fools, women and children fighting your battles." Mikael laughed before speeding off to heel himself.

Veronica walked outside, a little ways apart from Marcel while he lectured Davina.

The brunette dialed Elijah's number, hoping to let him know what happened. After he didn't answer, Veronica tried again. And again.

After five calls, one would think the person would have their phones off or were busy. However, when it comes to the supernatural world, it means they're in danger.

Seeing Marcel walk back inside, the banshee followed behind.

"I checked the perimeter, and he's definitely gone."

"I appreciate your assistance." Klaus spoke, still by Cami's side.

"Well, hey! You die, I die. Just call me selfish."

"Yeah, you die, a lot of people die. But Klaus? We have another problem..." Veronica sighed.

sorry about the short chapter but I'm trying to update a lot now <33

also if anyone can't see the titles, please comment!! I use an app to change the font so if no one can see it then I'll change it ♥️

xoxo