4

"here she is" "hey everyone" "you could've got changed beforehand" "yeah I could've. my crap is in the car" "in your car?" "Yep" "let's go talk" "beer first beau" he smirked "that good of a day huh?" "Argh like twenty two years" beau let a small laugh slip "fair enough". "The usual April?" "Yeah thanks" putting ten on the top of the wooden bar, I waited for christian to make my drink. "Thanks April" "thanks Christian".
"Come on woman, before everyone else gets here".

"So what's the go?" "Mister arrogant ass thinks he can have me and change me to some fancy stuck up plastic bimbo" "whoa I have obviously missed something" "Brit didn't tell you where I went last weekend?" "She said you were at home" "not likely, I hate that place" beau smirked "oh I know that's why I found it to be so strange. So where did you go?".
"I was forced into a stupid ball in replacement of my sister" "no fucking way" "yep and it was the worst night of my life. One woman wouldn't stop gasping, other women kept telling me a lady doesn't drink beer.." beau smirked "oh then Mister arrogant decided he could grab me and tell me how his date should act. Now he tells me I will be his and he will make me change" "run" I chuckled "I am. I grabbed my stuff and I'm never going back" "so where are you going to go?" I shrugged "haven't worked that out yet but I will. I have some cash to keep me going" "still continuing to work for Matt?" "I sure am" "it suits you" "I love the job but it's not something I will do for life" "still want to open that fun park?" "Yeah I'm thinking about it" "it will be an amazing place if you can get the money up to do it" "first I need a place to sleep. Do they have hotel rooms here?" "You are not staying at a pub" "why not. Beer for breakfast it will be great" beau grinned shaking his head "no way. You can crash at mine until you are on your feet" "I can't do that" "you can do anything you put your mind to. Now let's go play some pool" "yep, I'm in".

Brenton.

That woman has a fire in her and I want her. I know I can't change her and that's what I like about her. She stands her ground unlike the rest. She has no idea what I am capable of. It's time to go see her parents.

"Brenton Mancini, please come in" I internally grinned "thankyou".
"It's great to see you again but why are you here?" "I am here to take your daughter on another date" "what?" Looking to my right, there was a woman about my age with long blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail, not a hair out of place. She was wearing a sundress and flats. "You are not her" "I'm Reilly" "I'm not looking for Reilly, I am looking for your sister" "you would like to see April again?" "Yes ma'am" "I will go get her" I told her I will get her and I will.
"Mister Mancini, my apologies for not attending to the ball" "I heard you were busy living your life" Reilly put her head down in shame "yes my friends invited me out. I'm sorry but I am sure I can make up for my absence?".
"Mister Mancini, my apologies but it seems my daughter April has not come home. That young girl needs discipline. Maybe Reilly can take her place?" "so they will switch again?" "I'm sorry my daughter had made plans" "we had arranged the ball a long time before I am sure" "yes that is correct. I'm sorry we disappointed you" oh I wasn't disappointed. it was actually great to have a fire cracker as my date although I didn't spend much time with her "when will April be home?" "I do not know. She would usually finish at the office by now" "the office?" "Yes" hmm it seems April lives her own life. She surely doesn't work in an office.
"Fine, I will leave" "I'm sure I can change your mind Mister Mancini" looking at Reilly I can see she would do anything to make me happy and yet she is high maintenance. "Have a good evening".
Argh it makes me angry. april knew Id go to her premises and she isnt there. I will find her And i will make her mine. She is a challenge and that's what I want. I know deep down I won't be able to change the person she is but she will surely make my life a lot more interesting.

"Find April Gomez and bring her to me. I want her at my premises with in twenty four hours" "yes Mister Mancini".

Marielle

"He didn't want me" "we will change his mind. You are the perfect woman Reilly. I'm sure he would be much more satisfied with you. April is not a proper woman, she is a tomboy" "I should never have gone out with Liza, I should've went to the ball. He would be mine" "he will be yours. I have no idea why he would be interested in having another date with April. She is not as pretty or suitable. Do not worry about it Reilly. You will get the man you want" Reilly walked away to her room.
"Marielle why was Mr Mancini here?" "For April but I will change his mind" "April?" "Yes dear" "I knew that woman was the perfect woman for Mr Mancini" "she is not. Reilly is" "why do you look down on April she is a wonderful girl" "she is not. She dresses like a boy, doesn't speak how she should, act like she should" Dallas rolled his eyes "she is an amazing girl with a heart of gold if you don't piss her off that is" "that girl steps out of line all the time" "because you push her. Just because she doesn't dress like a princess and act like you expect her to, doesn't mean she is a bad person" "I do not want to speak about this. I will make Reilly happy and get her the man she wants" Dallas shook his head as he walked away. Why can't he see how bad she is?.
A female should not be doing what she does.

April

"Come on troy, I didn't pick you as my partner to lose" "piss off April" I smirked "you know I love ya" "you won't if he loses" "yes I will". Watching troy pot the black, I grinned "your shout tommy" "fuck it". Troy put his arm over my shoulders "beau told me you are needing a place to stay" "nah I'm good" "so where you sleeping?" "If I can't find a place, I will sleep in my car" "oh no that won't be happening. I have a spare room. Use it as long as you need" "really?" "Anything for you and Brit you know that" "I don't know how long I will need it for thats the problem" "until you can get your own place, that room is yours. no bringing women home unless you plan to share" "what the fuck" I cracked up laughing "you are an idiot, I'm not a lesbian just don't like men" "what the hell are we then?" I smirked "family" "damn right we are. now let's drink" "I need to take my car back to your joint" "well let's go" "oi guys we'll be back" "shit he finally is breaking her dry spell" "fuck off Lucas" the guys laughed.

"Here this is where you can sleep" "thanks I appreciate it". Placing my bags on the bed, I walked out. "So tell me why have you packed your things and left?" "Argh I'm over the crap of that family. it's all about Reilly oh and not to mention Mr arrogant decided he was going to make me his" "what?" I shook my head as I took a deep breath "he was going to go through my parents and try claim me as his. I want nothing to do with that life" "oh we all know that. You arent like them at all" "no and I don't plan to be either. I have hated being in that family. My mother is as posh as stuck up as they come, my sister is an attention seeker and gets everything she wants and my dad well he is never around unless something interests him. I swear I was adopted" troy cracked up laughing "if you weren't, you probably should've been" "agreed that life sucks arse" "you getting changed before we head back" looking at my clothes I nodded "yep I definitely am" "well hurry up I'm running out of energy" "is alcohol your fuel?" "Keeps me going" I nodded "give me a few minutes then we can go back" "alright but if you aren't ready.." "you won't leave without me" troy smirked "you are right I won't".