9

April

"Hey everyone" "well the business woman isn't ashamed to be seen in my pub" "hell no. I may be a business woman now but I'm still the same old me. Rack em up christian" "give me a hug" jumping the bar, I gave christian a hug "you been good or what?" "Always". "What do you think everyone. Does April owe us a bar dance?" Beau and Lucas smirked "yes she does" "aww come on" "nope" "shots first. it seems I'm going to need them".
"Up you get, i will hand em to you just like the good old days" I grinned.
Jumping up on the bar, the door opened up and in walked Brenton in a pair of jeans and plain white shirt and to my surprise, he was wearing nike air maxs. Well he does have style.
"Christian?" "They are coming and so is the music" "I can't believe you guys are making me do this" "you owe me for never coming in" "and what about you two?" "We just want to see if you still have it in you" I smirked as I removed my jacket throwing it at Brit. "And she is stripping off for me" I chuckled at Brit "I can't be doing it in a jacket" christian turned the duke box on and I laughed as soon as I heard pump it. "Get going girl" "drinks?" Christian grinned "as you move" I shook my head "atleast one first" dropping to my knees, christian smirked "just like old times" bending backwards over the bar christian poured it in my mouth "mmm delicious" getting up, I moved over the bar, Brit getting up to join me. Shaking our asses as we moved along the bar, both of us looked at each other grinning. I knew exactly what she had in mind. We used to do this all the time. "Get ready christian" "oh I knew this was coming. Lucas and Troy take positions" I grinned "ready?" Brit grinned "yep" both of us doing a hand stand, Lucas and Troy poured the shots in our mouths. Flipping back wards we both landed on our knees just as the song finished "still got it" I winked at christian as I jumped off the bar "wait for the chair" "oh hell no" I chuckled "can't control your hormones barman?" "Not with you two around" Brit and I laughed.
"You are Brenton Mancini right?" "Yep and as I have found out you are christian" "correct. Want a drink?" "A beer" "you got it".
Putting my jacket back on, christian put two beers on the bar for Brit and I "cheers girl" "cheers bitch" I grinned.
What I love about this bunch of people is they are mates and mates for life we have a close knit friendship.

Brenton.

Holy shit just watching April on the bar, my dick twitched at the sight of her. Her body is perfection, the way she can move, the way she just continued to drop shots. I want her and no one else. I can see she is the most relaxed carefree woman when she is not in business mode but even then I think she would be a fun, relaxed boss.
"Do you work with April like these guys?" "No I don't but by the looks of it she would be a fun boss" "ever been to ventures?" "Only today but not for fun, I needed to speak with April" "she is an amazing woman that one. I have known her since she was seventeen although I didn't know she was underage until she came in to celebrate her eighteenth" I laughed "you were serving her drinks at the age of seventeen?" "Yep" I smirked "she has a way of getting what she wants" "she wouldnt be a billionaire if she couldn't" "what?" "April is a billionaire. Not that she shows it. Money to her is nothing but all the people in here are what's important to her" I nodded.
"So Mister mancini.." "Brenton" troy nodded "you are interested in April aren't you?" "Always have been" "why?" "She is an amazing woman that takes no shit" "oh you are right about that but aren't you dating her sister" I shook my head "no the fucking paparazzi just make up stories. I took her sister on a date to shut her mother.." "argh that fucking piece of shit" I nodded "you and April are very close" "yes we are. We are all close" "so who is her friend with?" "All of us are single" "really?" "Yep life is easier that way" "afraid it will break up your group?" "Nothing will come between us. We have been mates since high school" I nodded "it's good to find trustworthy and reliable friends. In my world you don't have friends" "that's why she wants no part in it. You see every single person in this place besides christian works for April. We used to have our own jobs but when she offered positions to all of us, none of us could say no. She has Done so much for us as we have her. Even when she didn't have a cent, she did all she could. She is the most loyal friend and woman I have met" "and shifty as hell" I looked at christian "shifty?" He smirked "yep can you imagine my surprise when I received a letter from the bank telling me I don't own a cent on this place. She paid my loan off which was a total of five hundred and seventy two thousand dollars. I tried to get her to agree to a payment plan but she wouldn't accept it" "it wasn't only you christian" "oh I know" "what?" "Well there are twelve people in this pub right, not including you?" I nodded "we all own our houses" "she paid off all of your houses?" "I sure did" I grinned "why?" "Because these are all my brothers and sisters and we should look after our true family" troy put his arm over her shoulders "sneaky as they come" "it was for good reasons. Now we are all stress-free" she is incredible. She paid out so much without a care in the world.
"Holy shit look what the cat dragged in" April smirked "well here he is. How was your holiday?" "Fabulous. Looks like I came back on the right day. And give me a hug" "demanding" "yep".
"Whoa richy rich is here" I smirked "brenton" "oh I know who you are but I'm matt" "I remember" he nodded "so how has business been did it close down with out me here" "nah it thrived. Maybe you should leave" "piss off dickhead" April and I both chuckled.
"So he can have a laugh" I smirked "I'm human" "I can see that and good to see you can get out of a suit. That shits gay" "don't like suits?" "No and I have to say the jeans, shirt and air maxs look a thousand times better" "in my line of business.." "if they can't accept you as you are, then why do business?" "Is that the way you work?" "Yep I have never once dressed up for my business. When people looked down at me, I walked away and found someone else" I nodded "fair enough but sometimes it doesn't always work that way" "and this is why I chose the business I am in because it's relaxed, fun and I know people don't care. They see me as just another person who is approachable" I nodded.
"Christian two more beers and two shots" "the norm?" "You know it".
"Here" "thanks Christian. Here drink up" I grinned "trying to get me pissed" "that's the plan. I hope you got a lift" "I did" April nodded "so did you see my mother's reaction when dad walked out?" "Not really. she gasped like they all do and your dad said bye then walked out. According to your sister your mother was hurt" April smirked "she will be. She is going to be out on her ass and I hope she gets a god damn wake up call to see what it's like to bring in her own money" "you think your dad will win everything?" "Yep" "no doubts?" "Nope I gave him Amelias number. she is the best divorce lawyer in the country" "speaking about my mother" "sure am. My dad is using her services" "well good luck to your mother" "nah I hope she is left with five cents to her name. She deserves it for everything she put me and my dad through" "she will be lucky to have five cents" "good. Make her work for it like we have to" "woman I don't know how you did it overnight but I'm so happy you hired me" "couldn't do it without any of you" "yes you could" "nah I couldn't. we are all a team. We work well together. Without you guys I would be on my own" "shucks".

"Overnight?" April had a small cheeky grin on her face "yeah basically" "there's something you haven't told them isn't there?" "They never asked" unbelievable.