43

Adam.

"Why did you call me?" "To invite you here" "she didn't want to talk with me" "she has been away for nearly three months and hopefully has had a chance to calm down" "three months?" "Yes she only came back today. That's why everyone is here" "oh" I nodded.
"Look I.. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry I was just so angry from what happened in the past and.." "I get it Lucas" he nodded "you invited me here. Not her?" "That's correct" "I don't get it. Why the hell would you want me around?" "You are all her family. Wait did she give you that scar on the side of your head" "yeah.. but I deserved it. She could've taken all the evidence to the station. I don't understand why she didn't" I shrugged "I don't know but she can't hate you that much if she didn't" "maybe" "only one way to find out" "and how is that?" "Ask" Lucas shook his head as he sat back "she doesn't want to talk to me" "she might do. You never know unless you try". Looking around April was talking with Brenton, her dad and Matt.
"I don't want to ruin tonight. If she has only just come back she will want to enjoy her night".
"APRIL" "Adam this is not a good idea" "hopefully if she see you sitting with me she will relax a little".
"Something you want Adam?" "Yeah, for you to sit" "what for?" "To talk" "I don't..." "Sit" April rolled her eyes but took a seat sitting about a metre away "I'm sitting" "you two need to talk" "I don't need to do shit. How can you speak with him" "dont talk like Lucas isn't here. He is family" "family?" "Look April I'm sorry I was blinded by anger" "and stupidity. How could you do something like that" "I forgave him" "that's great" oh she has her walls up this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. "you should too" "why?" "Well he technically did it to me not you" April shrugged "okay then. Forgiven I'm going now" "April I really.." April got up and left. "well that went well" "yeah.." shaking my head I had some of my drink.

April.

Pfft how can he just forgive him like that.
"Hey bitch tits" "ay saggy nuts we haven't had a chance to chat tonight. Having fun?" "Sure am. None of us have been together in a group since before you left" "yeah sorry about that" "you know I had to find out from Chelsea that you went to Los Angeles. Did you buy me a present?" I chuckled "actually I did" "what? I was only joking" "nah hang on". Running up to my room I opened my suit case and pulled out the bag full of presents then ran back down stairs. "Whoa what's the rush?" "I am just heading back to the kitchen to see christian" "what have you got?" I grinned "a present. Here" "April you shouldn't.." "shh". Throwing a Stubby holder up in the air Brenton chuckled "of course" "all yours" "thanks" "where were you going?" "I noticed you disappeared" "only for a moment".
"Christian" "so..." Throwing a stubby holder his way he chuckled "you are the best" "I know" "big head" making a exploding sound the guys laughed.
"So as your barman and friend what the hell happened out there?" I rolled my eyes. "Adam forgave Lucas" "and you?" "Yep" "no you didn't you just said you did to shut him up" "fact" "don't blame you" I nodded "did you invite him here?" "Nah I didn't" "thought as much".

Argh I really need sleep but with all these people staying I think I might have to set up some beds.
Walking out the back I spoke "is everyone staying?" Seeing everyone nod I did the same.
Walking back inside I entered the second lounge and pulled the cushions off the couches and pulled the beds out. "you know you don't always have to do things on your own" "it's alright Im just getting these ready so then I can go to bed" "tired huh?" "Exhausted" "this is why you need to rest for a few days" "while you are working" Brenton smirked "when you have a chance maybe you should hire someone for that ride" "why?" "Because I.." "kicking us out of the rooms?" "Not enough beds for everyone this is why I am setting these up" "fair enough" "everyone can continue to party but I will be going to sleep" "you do look exhausted" "I feel it. Have you had a good night troy?" "Yeah I have and you?" "It's been good but I'm buggered now" "that's fair enough. If you want to sleep, we'll make sure to close everything up" "thanks Troy I appreciate it" "that's alright".
Finishing setting up the beds. I counted everyone then the beds. Sweet everyone has a bed. "Guys I'm hitting the hay. Party as long as you like" "weak" I chuckled "tonight I am. I will see you guys when I'm looking at you. Goodnight" hearing goodnight from everyone I grinned.
Entering the house I headed up stairs and closed my door. Removing my clothes I put some pyjamas on then turned the light off and climbed into bed.

Brenton.

There is no way in hell I am letting her go to sleep without a kiss first. Running up the stairs I entered her room and turned the closet light on. "Brenton?" I internally grinned as I climbed up the bed a leg on each side of hers "I know you are tired but I want a kiss before you go to sleep" April grinned "well what are you waiting for?" Connecting my lips with April's, instantly she parted and I was more than happy to swirl my tongue with hers. Feeling her hand move to my side I tangled mine through her hair. Eventually pulling away I grinned "I will be back in here later. Sleep well" "you too. Good night" "good night".
Removing myself off of her I turned the light off and walked out closing the door.

"Thought you might've gone to bed with her" "I will later. thought I'd have another drink or two first" "making sure everything is secure before going to bed huh?" "That too. Can't say I'm exactly tired yet" "fair enough".
Having a couple of drinks with Matt, christian, troy and beau everyone else had disappeared. "Looks like it's that time" "yep lets lock it up and turn everything off" "sounds like a good idea to me".
Doing as we said we all went to our rooms.
Entering April's room I closed the door then turned the closet light on so the light didn't wake her. Stripping out of my clothes, I turned the light off and climbed in behind her putting my arm over her. Mmm her perfume is definitely intoxicating. So sweet like her. Closing my eyes the last thought I had was of april.

Hearing my alarm go off I quickly rolled over and turned it off. I don't want to wake her. Shit I pulled the covers. Putting the covers back over her April put her hand up showing me a thumbs up making me chuckle "sorry I didn't mean to wake you" "its alright I will go back to sleep" getting dressed I walked over to April kissing her temple "have a good day" I grinned not that she was looking "thanks gorgeous. You too".
I could get used to her saying that. 
Walking out I left the house and headed to mine. I need to have a quick shower then get to work.

"Morning" I chuckled "you guys look like shit" "how can you not?" I shrugged "good night sleep" "maybe I should cuddle up to April" I chuckled "that spot is taken" Brit laughed "you can always share" Brit winked and the guys laughed "nah I'm good" "aww come on, christian said he would have us both" "I'm out" hearing the guys laugh it made me grin. Brit and April have absolutely no filter what so ever. I know where my mind will be today and that Is on what April is doing.
Walking to the far end of the park, I started the ride up. I have to start it atleast thirty minutes before the park opens. This ride has been the most popular but my guess is because it's somewhat new.
Just waiting for the ride to warm up and the park to open I sat down on the steps. I swear I will make it my mission to take her on that date. Hopefully I can get some alone time with her and ask her about someone else controlling this ride. I don't need the money, I just did this to help her out. I want to spend time with her. To know her likes and dislikes, I want to know every about her