5

"matt I will be back" "see you then" "need anything while I am out?" "Nah I'm good" "alright".

"Hi I have an appointment" "you are?" "April Gomez" "oh yes, please go down the hall to your left, third room on the right" "thank you".
Knocking on the door, I was told to enter.
"April Gomez I am horashio please take a seat" sitting down horashio spoke. "I have been trying to get a hold of you for four years miss Gomez. Your grandfather left me his will and asked to not contact anyone else in regards to his will" "there must be some mistake" "no there's not. I have a letter here for you to read before I hand you the will" I nodded.

"To my dearest granddaughter April Rosetta. If you are reading this it means I am no longer around. I'm sure you have realized what happens in the maltri- Gomez family and I knew from the day you were born you were nothing like the rest of the family you were born into. We may not have had much of a connection but I tried my best. Unfortunately due to Marielle I wasn't able to get close to you. I have seen you grow up and let me tell you, you are a wonderful woman. You stand your ground, have a life goal and that's not to be some males showcase. I can see you are strong minded and will do what is best for you. I do not blame you if you are not a part of that family, there is so much more to life than money and acting like someone who has it. I trust that what I have left you in the will, will help you follow your dreams (whatever that may be). Take care my precious granddaughter. Love always Lionel (papa) xx
P.s this will has been signed by the first judge and can not be contested.
Always in my memories xx

"Wow that I was not expecting" horashio grinned "your grandfather spoke very highly of you miss April. When he came to see me, he was speaking about you like you were his own daughter. One who has made him very proud" I grinned "thank you for letting me know".
"Now on to the will. would you like to read it or would you like me to read it for you?" "No I am capable but thank you".
"This is for you. What is in that will, will be yours as of tomorrow" I nodded.
Opening the will I read through fourteen pages of details, legalities etcetera. Holy shit. "Is this some kind of joke?" "No ma'am" "April" horashio grinned "April this is what your grandfather has left for you" "wow. I'm speechless" "I had asked him if he was sure to give everything to you and he said yes on Eleanor's grave he wants no one else to have a cent or part in his will" I have a house, cars and enough, more than enough to start my dream company. 'thank you grandfather' "so how does this work?" "You sign your name and it will all be transferred to you with in the next twenty four hours. There is a safety deposit box for you to which I will get now" I nodded "thank you".
I can't believe this. I never thought this was possible. I was willing to live my life each week to get by and now I don't have to work a day but I will be I plan to run my own park.
"This is yours" seeing a large yellow envelope I opened it up "keys and lots of them?" "I believe they are for the houses and cars" I nodded. Shaking my head in disbelief horashio spoke "he must've cared and loved you a lot" "he was a great man and is sadly missed. Well by me anyway. Have my parents enquired about my grandfather's estate?" "Your mother has been here many times but as Lionel told me to say, I told her 'no will is for you'" I smirked "she is a very money hungry woman" "well she must earn it. You on the other hand have it right at your finger tips" "and she will never see a cent I plan to use this how my grandfather asked me too" "I knew you would as I said he spoke very highly of you April" "did you know my grandfather well?" "Yes i did. We used to play golf together although our golf games were just excuse to drink" I laughed "I can just imagine. Thank you so much horashio" "I am just doing my job m..April" I grinned.
Signing my name, I pushed the paper back to horashio "enjoy your life April and make your grandfather proud" "I will and horashio, my grandfather would be very pleased to hear you have done what he asked. he obviously trusted you" "with his life, as I trusted him" I grinned.
Standing up, i shook horashios hand "take care" "and you too".
Grabbing the envelope I put it in my jacket then walked out.

Holy shit. this feels surreal. I can't believe this is happening to me. Yesterday I left the crap home of my mothers basically broke with nothing besides two duffle bags full of stuff and as of tomorrow I will have absolutely everything I need. It's time to put a plan in motion.

"That took a while" I nodded "it was quite important and I'm sorry" "you have nothing to apologise for besides that mancini bloke" "what?" "He came in while you were gone" "oh you have got to be kidding me" "I'm not. he was looking for you" I shook my head. "Matt how quick can you get a replacement worker?" "You want to quit?" "Actually I don't want anything bad to happen to your workplace. He is arrogant and ruthless and he will do everything in his power to destroy who is closest to me. I am protecting you. Can you get a replacement?" "Yes my brother" I grinned "well I'm sorry but you are a crap boss And I can't work here anymore. I quit" matt smirked "accepted but only if you help me for the rest of the day" "done" helping matt finish off two cars, he put his arm around my shoulders, putting grease on my cheek "you are a caring mate and I hope you don't go too far" "you can never get rid of me" "what are you going to do for cash?" I grinned "I have plenty" "plenty?" "Yep so that meeting I had today, it was to do with my grandfather's will. You are now speaking with a multimillionaire" "no fucking way" I grinned "believe it. But I don't want everyone to know" "it stays between you and I. So does that mean you will have a house and you can start that business?" "It means I have three houses, five cars and yes I will be, i just need to find the right land for it" "hire me?" "You have your own business" "who gives a fuck about this joint. It just brings in the dough. I'd rather bring in the dough working with you" I grinned "well let's do it" "you would seriously hire me?" "Hell yes as long as you have team skills" "we work well as a team" "we sure do".
"you are only renting this place right?" "I sure am" "fuck that. Let me do some research And I will let you know but until then get Reece to help you with this place. I will find a property. Set it all up.." "you know what you want?" "I sure do, I have thought about it for years" matt grinned "you are a smart woman" "shucks" matt laughed. "What do you think. You and I go celebrate?" "I am up for that. Let's get out of here" "wait where did you stay last night?" "Beaus. Don't worry I'm safe" "well I hope so".

Brenton

Where the hell is April? She hasn't been home. She wasn't at her work place. I don't know what it is about this woman but I want her. I know she isn't going to be like the rest. she is going to keep me on my toes and that's what I need. These other women don't excite me, they are plain and boring. April had a fire in her, she has balls, she is different and that's what I want. I tested her to see how she would react and the way she reacted was what I wanted. Most women would stand still and cop it on the chin but her, she is like a wild fire. She fought me til the end. she left me standing there while she just walked off without a care In the world. That's the woman I want. The one I need and no matter what it costs me I will get her.