20

April.

Argh after what Brenton and Matt showed me last night I didn't care how unwell I feel, I organised for them to come around today as well as some trustworthy detectors. The detectors will be here shortly and Craig knows they are coming so he will let them through the gates. I have asked Chelsea not be in the house for her own good but she will still get paid.
Hearing a knock at the door, I went to open it. "Hello my name is Evan and this is Quentin we are here for a possible security issue" I nodded and stepped out side. Evan showed me his ID as Quentin did. "I'm April maltri. I am not certain if my privacy has been invaded but I would like you to check. If you find anything I will contact the authorities immediately" "sure ma'am" "please call me April and come in. I will be in the kitchen" "of course. Is there any part of the house, you would not like us to touch?" "No go right ahead" "thankyou".
Opening the door wide, I let them in just as matt's car pulled in the drive.
Waiting for Matt he got out and jogged up the stairs. "They are here?" "Yes I am going to go make a hot drink. Would you like one?" "Sure".
Making a coffee for both of us, none of us said a word until I heard the front door. "Brenton?" "I'm guessing so".
"Hi Matt and April" "Brenton. Would you like a coffee?" "Yeah please".
Making Brenton a coffee, we sat at the bench quietly. I have a bit to discuss with Matt but I will do that when I know no one is watching or listening.

The detectors have been here for a few hours but I have yet to hear anything. Seeing them both come out they motioned me to come out side and I nodded.
"I will be back" "sure".

"April your suspicion is correct. there is a camera in every room of your home besides the bathrooms" "fuck. Alright I'd appreciate it if you can wait here until the authorities arrive so you can show them where they are" "of course".

"Nikson speaking" "Ivan it's April" "oh April how are you?" "Well I would be better but unfortunately I have had someone invade the privacy in my estate. I have had the detectors out and they have found quite a few cameras. I need an officer or few here. The detectors are still here so they can show an officer" "Jesus April. I will personally come out now" "sure thing. Thanks Ivan" "that's alright".

"Okay would you two men like a drink?" "Please" I nodded "follow me".
Entering the kitchen, I looked at matt with a warning and he shook his head "looks like we are having a few people over shortly. I am making drinks.." "sit April I will do it" "thanks Brenton".
"I appreciate you both coming to my estate today" "glad we could help" "me too but now I can see I need to speak with someone" "high up?" "Yep" the men nodded "seems that way".

"Here everyone" "thanks Brenton".
Sitting around waiting, when I heard a knock at the door, I stood up and walked to the door.
"Officer nikson thanks for coming" "it is my job what seems to be the problem?" I internally grinned "well I believe someone has invaded my privacy. I would like the cameras removed and I want the person or persons sued for all they have got" "show us" I nodded.
"Officer nikson and officer Mitchell these are the detectors Quentin and evan they will show you" "thank you".

"What's the plan?" I put my fingers together showing them the money sign "charity will love it" "you won't keep it?" "No" "which charity?" "A few of them. Depends on the amount" they nodded.
"I will be back in a minute" "alright".
Walking out the back of the property, I called Amelia "April how are you?" "Shit how are you?" "I'm alright what has happened?" "Invasion of privacy. do you know a lawyer I can use to sue the asses out of the people who have planted cameras in my home" "shit. Yes I do, her name is harmony I will send you through her business card" "you are the best and I have to say thank you about my dad's case, I heard you kicked butt" Amelia laughed "it was easy and I'm glad I can help. There you go. it should come through to your phone now" "I appreciate it thanks so much" "you are welcome. I better go I have a meeting" "sure take care. Bye" "bye". I internally grinned they are going down.
"Hello you are speaking with harmony millinger" "hi harmony, I'm April maltri. a good friend of mine Amelia gave me your direct number. I am hoping you can help me in a case" "what case?" "I have had an invasion privacy in my house, cameras planted in every room. Officers are currently here with the detectors removing them as we speak" "right well get all the information you can, camera models, name or names of the people involved, suspects etcetera and I will see you Monday" I grinned "thank you. I will do that. Take care harmony" "have a good afternoon miss maltri".

"April you are now able to move without being watched" "I appreciate it. I have a lawyer lined up but I need every single detail of the cameras and where they are being recorded from etcetera" "you will have the information by the end of the week" I grinned "now I'm not being watched do any of you want a beer?" They all laughed "we shouldn't, we need to get the ball rolling for you" "no thanks April" I nodded. "I will send through what I owe you shortly or I can give it to you in cash" Quentin nodded "just send it through, I know you are an honest woman" "alright well thank you so much for your help" "you are welcome. We better go" "take care" "thanks you too."
"Alright April. You said you want to sue them?" "Yes for everything they have got. the money will be given to a charity" "how did I know you would say that. We will contact you by Friday" "thanks Ivan" "it's alright bye" "bye".

"Well Fuck" "argh now i have to go through legal bullshit" "the only thing you care about is having to dress up" I grinned "yep" "what? You do actually dress up?" "Very bloody rarely" I chuckled "when it comes to the legal side of things I do" "oh I am definitely going to be there that day" Matt and I laughed.
"Actually while you are here matt, I'd like to speak with you" "ay I haven't done anything wrong" "I know. I trust you with my life" "your business" I smirked "it's my life. I have another business adventure i would like to start" matt looked at me curiously. "I want to know if you are happy to run ventures full time" "what? April that's a big step back" "I know. of course I will still be here and overseeing things but I won't be there everyday" matt nodded. "What adventure are you planning to do this time?" "I want to open a resort for parents and children on the spectrum" matt grinned "another amazing place. They need a place they can feel comfortable and happy with out others judging them or making the parents feel like crap" "precisely. this is why I want to do it" "and what about you Brenton are you planning to stay at the park or helping April run the resort?" "We haven't spoke about that. April wanted to speak with you" "alright I am happy to do it, I love being there anyway" "and you have everything under control" "well I try" I nodded "you are doing great. You know how we run things, you have been there from day one" "shucks" I chuckled "idiot" "feeling the love. How's the chest?" "Heaps better" "I should slap you for not eating for those three days" "it will come back at you" "thats why I havent done it" Brenton and I laughed.
"I'm thinking we should order some food. I am going to see what Adam wants" "you have been..." "No I have not but as we are ordering in, I think he should join" "you didn't even.." "I don't need to. I know what you were going to say" matt smirked "downside of knowing each other for all these years" "ouch" matt laughed "I'm joking. I can see he is back to his old self anyway so I'm not worried" "there was no reason to worry in the first place. he wouldn't call me if he wasn't back to his old self. Remember what happened after I found out" "that's true he wouldn't" "I'm going to go see him" "alright"