47

April.

Argh every little thing is frustrating me at the moment. Leaving Brenton and dad to talk I went out side for a stroll through the property. "April what are you doing out here?" "It's my property Oakley" "I didn't mean it like that, it's late and dark. Its unusual for you to be out here at this time" "I felt like a walk" "something you need to talk about?" "Lots of things Oakley. I think I'm in over my head" "do what makes you happy. don't think just do it" "I'm trying but it seems it annoys others" "block them out. Take time away" "I just got back" "I didn't mean run I just meant lock the gates. Adam is gone now" "yeah he is" "there's a reason for that?" "A couple" "what are they?" "This conversation isn't going anywhere?" "Never" I nodded "for starters he was only supposed to be here a short time. That time was extended due to me being away for business. Secondly he invited lucas to my house. Lucas of all fucking people. Lucas nearly killed him and he has just forgiven him where as I can't. Adam was Zane's best mate Oakley and it kills me knowing he could've died to at the hands of drugs. Why would he just be his friend like that" "I don't have that answer but it sounds like you did the right thing by getting him away from here for now. I'm sure seeing him all the time would be a reminder of everything. Maybe that's what is messing with that mind of yours" I nodded "most likely. Hey can you ahh do me a favor?" "Anything you know that" "tell all the men I don't want visitors" "what about your dad and brenton they are both here already" "besides those two" oakley had a small grin on his face "you two are together" "no we aren't together. Locked lips a few times but just taking things slow " "that's good, I know what you are like, it's hard for you to trust. He comes from the high side of the city, associated with the side you hate and now he is here right in your face .." "he has been great. Sweet, caring, concerned, helpful, respectful and all the rest of the positives. He has been trying to help me relax and slowly getting me to open up as he has with me" "is there a problem?" "No not with him" Oakley grinned "good cos I'd sort him out" I chuckled "you'd be the first to know" "I will hold you to that. Go back inside, have a drink and relax I will sort everything out here" "thanks Oakley I do appreciate you and everything you do" "I know".
"April?" "Sorry I was just coming back inside" "everything okay?" "Yes I was just having a chat with Oakley" "hey man" "hey how are you?" "I'm good thanks. I better keep walking" I nodded "bye Oakley" "bye".
"You just disappeared your dad and i have been a little worried" "sorry I didn't mean to worry you" "what were you two having a chat about?" "To lock the gates. The only people who can have access are Brett, Adam, you and dad" Brenton had a small smile on his face "why is that?" "It's my estate and I want no one here" "then why allow us too" "do you not want to have access, because I can always let Oakley know to lock you out too" Brenton stopped and looked at me "no I don't want that, I was just curious as to why only us four" "well I wouldn't have Brett and Adam here but they both need to work. As for you two, he is my father and well you haven't annoyed me lately" Brenton smirked "I am glad to hear that. You arent good with showing how you feel are you?" Continuing to walk I hesitated but finally answered "no" "hmm something you should change" "probably won't happen" he smirked "oh I know that all too well but then again you might change your mind" "we'll see but for now, would you like a beer?" "Definitely".

Entering the house, dad smiled when he seen me "sorry dad I was speaking with oakley. I didn't mean to worry you" "I figured you would be doing something, you can never stop. What was important?" "I asked Oakley to close the gates" "locking me out?" "No you have access" dad nodded "need that time huh?" "Yep" "good so you should take some time for yourself" "others may not like it" "that's their problem not yours" I nodded "that's what Oakley told me too" "good now let's have one more beer and you can relax" "I am" "not" I shook my head.
Having a beer with dad and Brenton. Dad finished his then pulled me in for a hug "I will see you soon" "you will have a good night dad" "and you too".

Brenton.

As soon as dallas left I walked over to the back door locking it then the front. "What are you doing?" "What I said I was going to do" turning the lights off, I grabbed April's hand pulling her towards me and picked her up "I can walk" "nope" carrying her to her room I put her on her feet. "You need to relax and that's what you are doing" April shook her head but I could see a small grin on her face as the light from the closet shown on her face. Not watching her undress, I walked to the bed removing my clothes. When April came out she was wearing a dark purple set of satin boxers and singlet top. Getting a glimpse before she turned off the light, she made her way to bed. She can fall asleep but I plan to massage her back. When she laid down I spoke "can you lay on your stomach for me please?" "Why is that?" "I want to give your back a massage" "Brenton you don't need to do that" "I want to" she gave a slight nod then rolled on her stomach.
Lifting her shirt, I ran my hands slowly up her back. Her skin was so soft it was like silk and the perfume she always wears filled my nostrils. Massaging her back the last thing I expected was for April to roll over. "Brenton" the way she said my name so softly it was like heaven but what did she want. "Everything okay, did I cross the line?" April shook her head and sat up just enough to gently put her hand behind my head curling her fingers through my hair and pulled me down towards her pressing her lips on mine. Entwining my tongue with hers I could see she was expressing how she felt. Running my right hand down her side and I supported myself on my left this kiss was everything I had hoped for. It wasn't just us locking lips. It meant something to her and I. Eventually pulling away I looked into her dark eyes. they say so much and yet she didn't speak a word. Kissing her cheek then the curve of her neck. Moving to her collar bone April's hands explored my sides, ever so gently moved them to my back like she was mesmerizing my upper half. Running my hand down between her breasts, I made eye contact with her. She didn't look like she was uncomfortable in anyway her eyes only showed affection. Slowly raising her shirt I removed my eyes from hers and looked her perfect figure. Caressing her breast I put my mouth over her nipple swirling my tongue around it before pulling it in my mouth. Doing the same with the other I moved back up to her lips kissing her, this time the kiss was a lot more heated. Feeling April's hand move to above my trunks I pulled back "you dont have to do this April" "I know but I want to" running my thumb over her bottom lip, I leant in kissing her again as she held my shaft in her hand slowly moving it up and down. Having her hand on my shaft and her lips on mine I took in every single feeling. With her it's not about just the sex or even fun in the bedroom. I want to know everything about her, her mind, her body, her soul, her likes and dislikes, her wants and needs. I do everything for her because I want her to know she isn't just some house wife that should wait on me hand and foot. I want to be able to spoil her, show her that I care. I do not plan to sleep with her tonight. I am going to take her on that date and do everything right.

Feeling the need arise suddenly a groan escaped my lips as I let my load go.
Looking into her dark green eyes, I knew with all my heart I would never let her go. Pressing my lips against hers, April removed her hand from my shaft.