24

Matt.

"You guys coming?" "Where is April?" "Brenton has gone to find her. She will meet us there" "you sure?" "Yep we all know what she is like" "alright let's go".
Arriving at the estate Gerald smiled "bringing the lot back matt" "yep April will be here soon" "go through".
"What the hell happened out the front?" "Kris grabbed her arm and she retaliated by punching him in the face then slammed him to the wall" I am not going to tell them what was said it's not their business.

Getting inside I turned the lights on and walked to the kitchen. "Holy shit this place is massive" "she likes space" "is it only her living here?" "Inside yes" "Adam is living in the bungalow" "much to my disgust" "don't let her hear you say that" "hear him say what?" "April good to see you could join us" "well it's my house. Want a drink everyone?" "Yep" April nodded then walked to the cupboard grabbing out glasses.

Turning some music on April looked at me with a small grin "make yourself at home?" "I always do" "come get your drinks" grabbing my drink everyone spread themselves out just chatting away in groups.
Seeing April move to the couch, I did the same. "Feel better?" "Yeah they just make me angry" "I know".
"Your guest been alright?" "Great actually. But he will only be here for about another four weeks" "paid off his debt" April smirked "he isnt paying off a debt" "what?" April and I both looked up to see lucas was sitting on the chair opposite us "he isn't paying off a debt. I am saving the thousand each week so he can get his own place" "he owes you though" April shrugged "what's ten grand between friends" "you can't be serious April. after what he did" "Lucas I think you should shut it" "no this is bullshit" "what's bullshit is you think you can tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing. He is a friend and I am helping him like I have helped everyone else" "you are being stupid" April just shook her head and sculled her drink.
"Matt need another?" "No thanks" "alright".
"Man you need to lay off" "after what he did.." "so you are going to be angry at me too?, I once hit the drugs and fucked up. You need to remember he was Zane's best mate too" "I don't give a shit" "well that's your problem, just keep it to yourself" "hell no. She knows what he did. she needs to know how we feel about it" "I'm fine. I understand why she is helping him" "you are sticking with her because you want to get in her fucking pants" "you are wrong, I see her as family" "bullshit" shaking my head I sat back "you know what, think what you want. But don't expect her to change her mind because it won't happen" "oh I will change her mind" he is an absolute dickhead. His jocks are in a knot because he wants her.

Brenton.

"You good?" "Oh just Lucas being a dickhead" "in regards to?" "Adam" "what about him?" "I was speaking with Matt. Told him Adam isn't paying off a debt. The money he earns, I am saving so he can get a house. Adam just doesn't know about it yet" "what?" "You heard. It's my decision. He needs a house and I want to help him" I nodded "fair enough if you feel it's right then do it" "I am but Lucas thinks I am being stupid" "no you are doing what's right by a friend. Yes I was angry how you helped him at the start but you obviously know that guy he owed" "yeah he is a well known dealer. Partied with him many times" "you used to touch drugs?" "No not at all. I may have hung around them but never touched a drug" "smart" April grinned "you could say that. I seen what it did to people and that was enough not to touch anything" "good".
"Oi bitch tits" I chuckled "what is it saggy nuts" "fuck off that's not the way to speak to me" "sorry princess I didn't recognize you with out your tutu" christian shook his head "what happened earlier?" "Those idiots were the ones in the car with Zane" "oh" April nodded "it's alright I just hate them and want nothing to do with them" "fair enough I wouldn't want to either" "I owe you six hundred" "for?" "Tonight" "pfft piss off you don't owe me anything. You can drink five hundred thousand worth" April chuckled "free drinks for a life time then" "maybe two years" "piss off" I laughed "I'm surprised you are still standing" "this woman could drink me out of business" "not as much as I used to" "aww the business woman is getting old" "speak for yourself. I'm not even twenty seven yet" "that's coming up though" "yep. It works out perfect for the end of month free day" "wait what free day, how come I wasn't invited?" "You don't work for me" "I will work there for one day" "done you are invited. Last Sunday for the month" "what time?" "Three thirty" christian nodded.

"I will be back" "alright".
April walked out side and Christian grinned "she is going to go get adam" "probably" "she is going to stir some shit doing that" "it's her premises" "that's true. Has she got interest in you like you do her?" I looked at christian wide eyed as a smirk sat on his face "she said I could take her on a date" "a good start then" I nodded "treat her well" "I plan too".

April.

"Oi Adam" "hmm" "Adam?" "April what time is it?" "Early" Adam rolled over looking at his phone "it's one in the morning" "yeah it sure is early huh" he chuckled "what do you want?" "For you to come party with me" "what?" "PARTY" Adam smirked "alright let's go party" "I knew i could count on you" "need a dance partner?" I laughed "sure but you need a drink first" "ten by the looks of you" "oh I have been drinking since three" "shit".
Adam chucked his shoes on then followed me out. "definitely a party inside" "yep" "everyone here?" "They sure are. now let's party" "April this probably isn't a good idea" "for them if they start shit". Jumping on Adams back he laughed "you are an idiot" "yeah... But you still put up with me" "always".
Walking in or should I say being carried in Brenton smirked "comfortable?" "Yes. To the bar fridge Adam" he chuckled.
Jumping off his back, I grabbed him a drink "drink up buttercup" "yes ma'am" I glared at Adam making him chuckle.
"Good to see you could Join us Adam" "thanks I was peacefully sleeping until she came in shaking my arm" the guys laughed "too bad I need a Dan.." "what the hell?" "What?" "Since when was he going to be.." "shut it Lucas. Come on adam, let's go" grabbing his arm I grabbed Brits too. "Where are we going?" "to dance" Brit laughed "sure".
"Why Am I getting roped into this?" "Cos you agreed" Adam smirked "got me". Dancing around the floor I looked at christian and Brenton "give me one sec" "sure".

Grabbing Brenton and christians arms they both laughed "take two" "yep".
Getting back to dancing we all danced for a while before all of us took a break.
"You have way too much energy" "ehh I'm not the one that has to work tomorrow" "we all do" I grinned at the guys "you decided to party with me. You know where the beds are, if you want to sleep" "Im going home" "my house not good enough" "the company" "what?" Ooo I'm staying out of this.

"Do you guys all want to stay?" Brit grinned "I'm taking my room" "yep" "I am" "sure" "I already live here" "yep" I chuckled "okay who isn't?" "Maybe Lucas" rolling my eyes at matt he smirked "you knew it would cause trouble" "he needs to get over it. Adam is staying" "you know why he is cracking it don't you" "no I forgot" matt laughed "I'm sure you did" "what have we missed?" "Not me, I'm still here" "sometimes I don't know why we are friends" "hmm let me see. Because.." "argh that dickhead" "gone?" "Yep" "want a drink?" "Yep" I chuckled.
Drinking with everyone for a while everyone started to head to bed.
"Hmm looks like everyone is dying down" "yeah I'm ready for bed" "I will show you a room".

"Here you go christian" "thanks April I will see you in the morning" "you will. Good night" "goodnight".

"Oi richy rich" Brenton smirked "looks like you have to sleep next to me" "oh I am not complaining about that" shaking my head I turned the lights off. "come on" "alright".

"I have the left" "don't like the right?" "No" Brenton grinned "what's the difference?" "I sleep on my left and don't like to face the middle of the bed" "good reason".
Getting changed, I jumped into bed next to Brenton.
"Have a good night?" "It was good besides a couple of bits" "what was matt talking about?" I looked at Brenton curiously until it registered "oh he told me Lucas likes me" "and you like him?" "Not like he does me" Brenton had a small grin on his face "alright" "let's get some sleep" "sounds good to me" "goodnight" "goodnight".