19

April.

Argh I have had a mole in my house for an entire year. I know she hasn't taken anything or spoke to the paparazzi but I'm sure a plan has been in motion.
"April are you okay?" "Thanks zeth I am doing okay, just unwell" he nodded "kristene from now, you are to be escorted off of my property and to never come back. For your deceit you will not be paid for your work either. Have a good life and say hello to Reilly, marielle and your mother for me won't you" "wait, you can't do this" "Oh I can. bye princess" "you don't understand if I don't.." "don't what? You haven't got any information about my life. good luck trying to bring me down anyway. I'm not interested in whatever happens to you. You are a liar. Zeth please get her off of my property. Make sure she doesn't touch any thing and never comes back" "yes April" I grinned "have a good life" "sir she.." "I don't want to hear what you have to say either" kristene stomped her foot as zeth grabbed her and pushed her out the door. "Well that's sorted" Brenton smirked "there's no messing around with you is there?" "No. I have no idea what they thought they could do. But I have to thank you for picking it up for me. I never thought to look into her back ground" "what about your other cleaner?" "She is christians sister" "oh okay, so you trust her?" "Yes I do". Hmm I really should go for a shower or something. "Are you alright?" "Just thinking I should go for a shower before I start feeling sleepy again" "you do smell" Brenton had a cheeky grin on his face making me shake my head with a grin. "I'm going for a shower. What are your plans today?" "To stay here and make sure you eat and drink" "you will probably get bored" "I will be fine. For starters I am going to go do these dishes then find a large bowl for the rest of the soup" "bottom of the pantry in the drawer" "okay. If you need anything. Call out" "thanks".

I have no idea why Brenton is here. Actually I do. He is proving he isn't the same man he was, if he was ever that person at all.
It was nice of him to make me soup and he did me a favor in regards to kristene. Im thinking I might surprise him.

Getting out of the shower I got dry, dressed and then dried my hair.
Walking out of my room Brenton was wiping down the benches making me grin. "having fun there?" "Shit April I didn't expect you to come out" "felt like a walk" "long walk" I nodded "I'm not going to push it" "good you should rest until you feel one hundred percent" I nodded.

"One date" Brenton looked at me with curiousity then a grin showed on his face "one date?" "That's what I said" his grin Only got bigger "I'm not going to say no but i will definitely wait until you are better" "probably a good idea" "why now?" I shrugged "felt like doing something different" "that's not the reason" "that's the answer you are getting" he had a cheeky grin on his face "okay".
Walking to the back glass doors I opened them up and walked out side.
"Adam how is it going?" "Hi April. Good actually. how are you feeling?" "Like shit but I will get better" "you should be resting" "I will be going back in to rest. Thought I'd say hi. Do you need anything?" "No I have it all covered but thank you" "you are welcome. I better get back inside" "rest up April" "thanks Adam".
Walking back in I closed the glass doors and turned around only for brentons eyes to land on mine. "are you heading back upstairs?" "Yeah I probably should" "maybe watch a movie or something" "I will need to do that in the lounge. I do not have a television in my room" "why not?" "It disturbs sleep" "okay you are definitely right about that. Have you got a blanket and pillow down here?" "No the couch is heated" "fancy" I grinned "I like to be comfortable" "that's fair. Any idea about what you will watch?" "Not yet" he nodded.
Walking to the lounge I sat down grabbing the remote. looking through all the genres, comedy sounded like a good option.
Choosing a movie I laid down resting my head on the arm rest.
"You are a fan of comedy" "amongst others but today seems like a good day for it although I probably won't be awake long enough to watch the lot" "mind if I join?" "Don't want to leave?" "No" "then join".

Brenton

Watching the movie I kept taking sneak peaks at April. Seeing her eyes had closed, I admired the beautiful woman beside me. I admire everything about her. I have yet to speak to her about my mother but I will do that when the time is right.
She is going to let me take her on a date. I couldn't believe my ears when she said I could. I need to find something that will be up her alley. A expensive restaurant isn't going to make her feel comfortable. anywhere over the top doesn't seem like her style. She will want to go somewhere, where she doesn't have to dress up.
Just sitting on the lounge watching the rest of the movie, when it was finished I stood up and walked around the couch. I need to find her a blanket.

"Oh hi sir" "hi do you know where I can find a blanket. April has fallen asleep on the couch in the lounge" "yes of course. I will go get one for you" "thank you".

"Here you go sir" "thanks ahh I didnt catch your name?" "Chelsea" I nodded "christians sister?" "That is correct" "I'm Brenton" putting my hand out she shook it "I know who you are. You come from the higher side of life right?" I smirked "did. I am trying to get out of the lime light" "well good luck those paparazzi are like roach's" I chuckled "I know. I better go put this on april" "okay bye" I grinned. She is definitely like christian and April.

Gently putting the blanket over April, I moved back and walked out of the lounge to the kitchen.

"Shit" matt Chuckled "Brenton how are ya?" "I'm good. April Is asleep" "I guessed she would be" I nodded.
"Why are you here if she is asleep?" "I came around earlier. She hadn't ate anything in three days so I made her lunch. I plan to make her dinner as well. Are you staying?" "She what?" "She said she hadn't ate anything" "far out. Yeah I will be staying" "happy with lamb and salad?" "Sounds good to me. Thanks" matt put a folder down on the bench then sat down "ventures paperwork?" "Yeah just making sure we don't need anything. With April being unwell, I want to make sure nothing is forgotten like when she is well" "that is understandable. April said you stay here a bit?" "Occasionally yes. It's easier to discuss things without others around and it's definitely more comfortable" I grinned "I can't believe she had a heated couch" matt laughed "I swear she loves that couch more than she does us" I chuckled "it didn't take her long to fall asleep. Oh kristene doesn't work here anymore either" "what?" "Kristene is one of Reilly's friends and our guess is they had a plan in motion. I picked it up when I met her this morning" "argh for fuck sake Hopefully they haven't touched any of her shit" shit what if they have put cameras and stuff in her house. "Can I have a bit of paper and a pen" "sure".

Writing down what I had thought about, I passed the bit of paper to Matt and he looked at me nodding "well considering she is the most caring and supportive person we could ever have as a friend and boss, I think we should do that for her. Im sure she will love it" I grinned "I'm sure she will".
Both of us staying silent matt looked at the papers while I prepared some food for the three of us. "Should we wake her?" "Probably a good idea to get some food in her then she can have her antibiotics and get some more sleep" I nodded.

"April" rubbing her arm gently she slowly opened her stunning dark green eyes. "Hey I made some food and Matt is here too. You should come eat" "mmm alright thanks Brenton" "that's alright".
April sat up rubbing her eyes making me grin. "sleepy and still gorgeous" seeing a small grin on her face as she shook her head. it made me grin. "Let's go eat".