34

Brenton

Damn that woman can wear anything and look gorgeous. To see her in a black pencil skirt, white top, black four inch heels and her hair in a side braid she looks incredible. she knew exactly when to stand even when she hadn't been asked to. She took control and made sure to use her words wisely.
I need to find out what those four charities were and how she knew judge britan.
Arriving at christians we all exited our cars and walked in.
"Holy shit what's the occasion?" "I Had my court case today. So now we are here to celebrate" "did you take them to the cleaners?" "Twenty million from the baxters, five from Marielle and they all will be serving jail time" "how long?" "Irene got three, kristene got one and Marielle got five" "five?" "Yep it was originally three but then she made a threat to my life and the judge extended her stay" christian smirked "you knew the judge?" "Both my dad and I. I have only met him twice before that" "twice?" April nodded at matt "both times it was for my change of name" "oh here I thought you might have got in trouble and didn't tell us" I chuckled as they spoke.
Grabbing out my phone, I looked up the charities she wanted the money to go to.
Hmm mental health, disabilities, suicide prevention and the homeless. All great charities.
"Brenton is everything alright?" "Yeah Dallas I was just looking at the charities" Dallas grinned "so what are they for?" "Mental health, suicide prevention, disabilities and the homeless" "expected she likes to help a lot of people" "yeah she does. How was dinner Monday night?" "I don't know where that woman learnt to cook but it was perfection" "lamb?" "Yeah roast with rosemary and garlic potatoes. Those on there own were amazing" hearing April chuckle she walked over "talking about my food?" "Yes we are. Just telling Brenton he missed out on the best roast I have ever had" "wasn't bad for a woman who can't cook" Dallas smirked "she has no idea. At least yours has flavor" "I believe I told someone that lifestyle wasn't for me I don't like food that's bland and doesn't tickle the taste buds" I just shook my head as Dallas spoke "what?" "Brenton knows what I'm talking about" "I do" "well fill me in" "I told him three days after the ball I'm not interested in being some house wife that sits around doing nothing but throws tea parties, dresses and walks like they have something up their ass and eating food that tastes so fucking bland it wouldnt even tickle the taste buds. I surely dont drink cat piss and I like to live my life, having fun, getting dirty and drinking beer with my mates" "you can remember all that?" "I don't forget" Dallas laughed "did you seriously say all that?" "Yes and more" "where did you learn to cook?" "At home. I just go by taste" "is Stan still coming over tonight?" "I hope so, I already got the meat" "oi where was my invite?" "To what?" "Oh I heard your conversation about a barbeque" "we didn't mention a barbeque" "you did the other day" April shook her head with a grin "you don't miss much when it comes to food do you?" "No" I chuckled "you are welcome to come if you aren't working" "Pub closed" unbelievable.
"Are you going home after this April?" "No I am going to get a feed then I will be.. sorry one sec".

"Always busy that woman" "yeah she is but it should calm down soon" "what makes you believe that?" "Well the court case is now over so she doesn't have to deal with that. The park in Los Angeles will nearly be done.." "it is nearly done" Dallas grinned at matt "you always know what's going on?" "I wouldn't be her second in charge if I didn't" "first when she opens the resort" "yep. I know Adam will be working at the resort too. He just has to decide where he wants to be" "she said that?" "Yeah she wants some people there that she can fully trust and all of us work at ventures" "I'm sure she will recruit some of you guys, if she wants you there" "she has yet to mention that but most likely if they want to work there anyway" I nodded.
"Sorry that was Carlton. Looks like he is going to finish off that ride at the end of the week" "that's great news for ventures" "it is" "are you putting that ride in at all parks?" "No this park is the biggest park out of the lot. Matt we need to have that meeting soon" he nodded "what meeting?" "We need to discuss something's for while I am away" "April are you going somewhere?" "Yeah dad I need to go to Los Angeles for a while" "what?" "I need to go organise management and staff. Make sure things are running like clock work before I come back" "that's understandable" she won't be here for a while. I don't want her to go.
"Yeah it will" okay I obviously missed something "now the new ride will be opening, it will keep you busy" I looked at matt "yep when will the ride be getting tested?" "When it's done" I nodded "how many runs?" "I like to do about ten before I am happy" "it's a good way to make sure it's safe" "correct".
An entire month or more without seeing her. I haven't seen her since Sunday and all I have wanted to do was be with her. That month is going to drag.
"Anyone else hungry or is it just me?" "Starving" "I could eat" "yeah me too" "well let's get out of here".
"Christian we will see you later, I'm going to feed my face" "pig" "a girls got to eat" "well leave before you get hangry" April laughed "yeah love you too" "I know".

"What do you guys want to eat?" "Chicken roll with gravy" I chuckled at matt "what? they are good" "I'm happy with anything" "me too" "alright looks like we are going to the chicken place" "what chicken place?" "The chicken place. that's what it's called" "oh" matt, April and I all laughed.
"Follow us we know where we are going" "alright".

Seeing my phone ring I looked at the number shaking my head "who is calling you?" "Reilly" matt smirked "going to answer it?" "I will answer it. Let's find out what she wants".

"Hi Brenton Mancini speaking" matt smirked "Brenton it's Reilly do you not have my number saved?" "No. Is there something I can help you with?" "I am hurting. my mother has just been imprisoned for five years. They are going to sell the house and the car. I do not know what to do" "you can start by finding a job" "a job? I can not work" "and why not? That's how people earn money Reilly" "I do not know how to work and I can not get dirty" I held in my laughter as she continued "can you imagine what people would think?. I'd ruin my clothes and my nails. Not to mention my skin" holding in my laughter matt looked at me curiously "this is where you need to go down to a dry cleaners or a cafe and ask for a job. You are so worried about materialistic crap than keeping a roof over your head" "did you not hear what I said?. Dad won't help me and mom is gone" "where are your friends?" "Probably out at a spa. This is why I am asking for your help" "I'm sorry I can't help you. I have given you some suggestions but it seems you do not want to take them on board" "you can help me Brenton" "how?" "You can provide for me while I look after you" "no that will not be happening. Find yourself a job. I have to go now. bye Reilly" "please I need help" "I have told you what you need to do. Have a good day" hanging up the phone, I cracked up laughing "you need to fill us in" shaking my head I wanted to burst out laughing. "She rang me to ask for my help. She is hurting because they have lost everything. I told her to get a job. I even suggested a dry cleaners or cafe because she obviously knows how to wash clothes and make food. Her response was she can't work, she can't get dirty, it will ruin her nails and her skin" everyone started laughing making me chuckle "she then proceeded to tell me I can support her and she will look after me" "oh this is gold" "plus" "dad maybe hire her as a maid" "not a bad idea Dallas" "until she doesn't do anything and expects money" "good point"