75

"nuh I couldn't give a shit. I plan to stay up and drink" "many have arrived" "let em in. They cross me and they can fuck off" "noted" I nodded. "Sharing that?" "Want her backwash?" "Yeah I don't care" I handed the bottle to Christian "that food?" Looking at my watch, I spoke "thirty minutes. Plenty of time. Happy not to run the pub?" "Yeah it's been good actually. I can drink" Oakley grinned "that's good. It's your life and you should be able to live it.." "April. Oakley. Christian and Zeth" "hey" "all drinking?" "Have been for the last twenty four hours" "not me. She has had me working" "you know how to switch the gates on" Zeth grinned "i will keep that in mind. Know who is coming?" "Everyone I believe" "that's a lot of people" "ehh, if they can find a seat. Good for them" "there's plenty. I think it's more beds" "fall to the floor" the guys all grinned "we probably will. I'm surprised you are still standing" "she slept off four hours of alcohol" "yep".
As everyone arrived I looked at all of them.
'brit, Matt, Lucas, Tommy, Jessica, Owen, Adam, brenton, Christian, beau, Troy, trace, Bridie, Craig, Brett, Chelsea, Gerald, Dayne, lion, jack, Jake, mark, Antony, owen and Oakley' 'suppose I better go organise dinner's standing up, I walked inside and into the kitchen. 'yep that's ready' grabbing the pans out, I put them on the stove and grabbed a plate for everyone. "woman, you can't be doing it all on your own" "I can.." "not today. I am here to help. How is your stomach?" "Nah that's fine. Pain relief has helped" "I'm sorry to hear about it all. I'm surprised he is here" "he wanted to come home" Dayne nodded "any troubles and we will all be here" "I appreciate it. Everything okay with you?" "As always my boss keeps me working" I grinned "you ever want a break or to leave.." "no way. What boss supplies drinks" I chuckled "this one. She enjoys them herself" "and yet you are drinking sambuca" "it was put on the table" "not even out of a glass" "it's a glass" "yeah massive" "beggers can't be choosers" Dayne chuckled. Seeing brenton enter I kept listening "you aren't begging. You have enough" "well shit I should've thought about that. Nah I haven't had sambuca in ages. My trusty barman brought It around so I will share with him" "his bottle?" "Yep" dayne laughed. "we all have some on us" "yeah well I have three full bottles in my car too" "of?" "Scotch, vodka and bourbon" "typical. No drinking those straight" "okay with ice" "mixed" "argh. You are the worst barman ever". "Can I help?" "If you would like to. I'm just serving these up. If you guys want to take them out you can" "yeah well we have to help somehow" "by drinking all the drinks so you can't" "shit friend you are".

Brenton.

'i don't even know some of these men. Where did they come from?' "here Dayne. Here brenton" I nodded and grabbed a few plates then took them out. "yep. It was a fucking blast. Thanks" I nodded "oi fat guts" "shit it Dayne" "want to eat it or wear it?" "Both. Some for later" I held in my laughter. 'i need to know who these guys are' "brenton" I looked at guy I have never met "you are?" "Owen" "dont know" "I took the fancy April to be your date" "the ball?" "Yep. Now I work for her" "right. Good to meet you" "yeah you too".
"Here she is" "I come with gifts" "food is definitely the way to my heart" "so you don't need drinks.." "and drinks" April grinned "eat up Antony" "don't need to tell me twice. Thanks" 'antony?' as everyone sat down another man I have never met spoke. "We were in talks" "well that's good. Id hate to hear you fighting" "shh" April grinned "you have enough security here" "yeah it's much appreciated" "you don't need that much. You know damn well you don't. What if three of us man ventures" 'what?' "with everything that has been happening, we'd hate to see your hard work go down the drain because others think they can.." "that sounds good. Which three are missing out on alcohol?" "What? Nah" everyone laughed "I'm joking. So who?" "I will" "yep" "nuh I have shit to build" April showed a beautiful smile "I love those huts" "I will" "alright. So night time shifts for you three. If need be I will put the security on to" "no one is getting in here without your permission" "I appreciate the thought and all of you. Will you three be there everyday" "especially the last Sunday of every month" April chuckled "you know damn well you are all welcome" "argh now she tells us" "big kids" "not denying it". 'they are doing all they can to help her. Well that's a good thing but I still don't know who they are. She hasn't introduced me. They must be at the far end of the property'.

April.

"Thanks for dinner april" "more than welcome. Let's put these tunes on and enjoy the night" "you going to be okay" "she's dosed up,she's fine" "well then.. let's do it" I grinned. Walking over to the sound system, I turned it on and up before entering the house. 'i need to go get those bottles. I plan to get wasted. I will not allow any man or woman to try to control me. This is my life' grabbing the bottles out I turned to see brenton. "Brenton" "I'd like to speak with you" "well speak" "I know you are on edge. You have been a lot lately and I understand why. Not only was your father trying to control your life but I was in on it too. All I wanted was to make sure you had been resting. Mom and Oakley have been right. Yes you were pregnant but you could still do things. Your father didn't even know and he was still on your case in regards to your wrist. It kills me inside knowing what I have done.." "April.." "WE ARE.." "Oakley. I appreciate the concern. Just grabbing these bottles and now having a private conversation with brenton. Can you take these on for me please?" "Sure can. Need anything just let me know" I grinned "I will". When Oakley walked away I spoke "was that necessary?" Brenton slightly put his head down "yes we were speaking but there is no need to treat him or the others that way. Say it calmly otherwise they fire back" brenton nodded "not only did you have an accident due to anger but we also lost our child. I don't want to lose you too" "brenton I am not going to take a back seat in my own life. I don't appreciate what any of you have done. I know my limits and this is my life. If you aren't happy with the way I live it then that's your choice and you can walk away.." "I don't want to walk away. I know you like your life how it is.." "then why do that?. Yes you care but so does everyone here. They weren't trying to control me. Well besides Matt but he knows damn well that I won't back down and it's him that will suffer" "I was an idiot. But I want to be here. Be with you. I'm not trying to take control I just.. I want to care for you" I nodded "then don't do it again. Now I'm going to drink with my family".

"Everything alright?" "Yeah it is. Oi ya fucker" "tastes so damn good" I smirked "it better that shit is a thousand dollars a bottle" Tommy put the bottle down "what?" "Ehh what's a thousand dollars between friends. Let's drink and enjoy the night" seeing everyone grin, I grabbed the bottle. Having a sip, Christian laughed "don't want a glass?" "Nah it's in a glass already" "unbelievable" "told you I plan to get fucked up and just enjoy my time" "and life" "that too".

'i can't imagine my life without any of these guys. They have put their heart and soul into not only protecting me but also my workplace and looking out for me. If i can trust anyone, it's them. They complete me. Who knows how the future will go but I'm looking forward to the ride' "well it's been a long time" I looked at Owen "what?" "Cinderella" I smirked "I was the best Cinderella there. Beer drinking, sarcastic, full of attitude and causing trouble" "you did not" "okay not on purpose but the beers were good" Owen laughed "here's to not being a Cinderella" "cheers".