41

April

"How are you handling everything Krista?" "Perfectly and all the staff are hard workers" I grinned "thats great" "are you flying back today?" "Yes in two hours. Are you sure there is nothing you need?" "No I have it handled. But thank you" "news I like to hear. you are welcome. I better get going I have to go pick up my things then head back home" "safe travels" "thank you".

The flight always feels like it takes forever. I guess I'm happy to be going back home, I have missed everyone. I have spoke with Matt and brenton a couple of times but it's surely not the same. Business has been going really well supposedly with the new ride we are getting a lot more customers in.
Waiting for the plane to land everyone exited the plane and headed to the baggage claim. Finding my suit case I wheeled it out and hailed a cab.

"We are here ma'am" "thank you" tapping my card on the Eftpos I got out of the cab.
"The happy wanderer is back" "i am. How has everything been zeth?" "Boring" I chuckled "how many beers are left?" "Dunno we restocked it" "pissheads" zeth laughed "what else is there to do" "good point". Entering the house, I put my suitcase in my room then walked back out grabbing my keys. Time to go surprise everyone.
"April" "Adam" "nah you aren't leaving without giving me a hug" I grinned then leant in wrapping my arms around Adam. "Been good?" "Always. brett called around too" "I will give him a call. I need to go check the work place" "see you when you get back" "you will".

"Holy shit look what the cat dragged in" "bitch give me a hug" I chuckled.
Getting hugs off troy, Brit, tommy and beau I stepped back. "How have you all been?" "Sad, hurt, upset" I chuckled "you missed me how cute" "not anymore" "business has been really good I heard" "it has. its been flat out" "keeping you guys busy so I'm not paying you for nothing" troy smirked "nah I just offloaded all my work to Brit" "no surprise there" "rude" I laughed "is matt running around?" "Most likely" "I'd use the microphone but I want to surprise him. I will be back soon" "alright".
Walking through the park, I kept myself hidden as i tried to find matt. Finding him near the wheel chair area I internally grinned as I ran up behind him. "Excuse me sir I seem to be lost" "April" matt wrapped me in a tight hug "geez don't kill me" he laughed "I won't. Took your sweet ass time coming back" "yeah.. had to make sure everything was running fine, hiring staff etcetera. Seems like Krista has everything sorted" "glad to hear it. How have you been?" "Busy but good. I missed home" "I can imagine" "and you?" "A lost puppy without my boss" I grinned "well I'm back now and hopefully will be for a while" "you are not allowed to leave" "yes boss. I better go see the rest of the staff" "who have you seen?" "Been to the office then I came to find you" matt grinned "because you love me" "a tiny bit" "hey" I chuckled "bye now" "til later" I nodded.
Saying hello to a lot of the staff when I got to brentons ride I stood against the railing just watching him at work. He looks so relaxed being up there with a grin on his face. Whistling, he looked around. When his eyes landed on me his face lit up as he ran his tongue across his bottom lip with an irresistible grin on his face. He can't move from his post but I could see he wanted to. Walking up the back steps to his post I spoke "working hard I see" he grinned "that's the first thing you say to me after nearly three months of you being away" "I believe so" "when did you get back?" "About two hours ago. I had to come make sure the park hadn't fallen apart. Have you been alright?" "Better now" I grinned "how have you been?" "Busy but alright".
"We are ready" Brenton grinned at the young kids "alright keep your hands in okay" "yep" I chuckled "I will let you get your work done" "wait where are you going?" "Shopping then home" Brenton shook his head "I quit" I laughed "I don't accept your resignation just yet. Have fun" "I will see you soon" "I don't doubt that".

Brenton.

She is back i can't wipe the grin off my face. i have fucking missed her. I have been waiting for this day for nearly three months and I have been stuck working. As soon as the park shuts I will be going straight to her place, pulling her close and slamming my lips on hers, if she doesn't have company that is.

The time has dragged all day but with the park shut now I ran to the front. matt chuckled "oh I know exactly where you are heading" "are you?" "Yep" "let's get out of here".
Arriving at April's there was a car there that I haven't seen before. Who the hell would be visiting April already.
Entering the house matt followed.
Seeing it was Brett, I internally grinned.
"Told ya" Brett laughed "you did" "told him what?" "That you two will be the first to get here" "I can see this place will be packed" "maybe. One sec".

"How have you been Brett?" "Heaps better I came back while she was away. Looks like I am back at work starting tomorrow" "that's great news" "she has been paying me anyway" matt chuckled "no surprise there. She has been paying Chelsea too".
Mmm what is that smell? Looking in the oven April came out "mine" "I was just seeing what it was. it smells amazing" "lucky I made enough for everyone" "I could see that".
Seeing the house fill up with people, I shook my head. she just got back. Obviously news spreads pretty fast between friends. When Dallas walked in, I grinned "Dallas" "Brenton. Jesus there are a lot of people here" "seems everyone has missed having her around" "where is she?" Looking around I couldn't see her "maybe out the back" "probably".
Seeing April come in, Dallas walked straight up to her giving her a hug. "You were gone way too long" "oh I know I planned to come back many times but crap happened so I had to stay but everything is running smoothly and I should be around for a while" "a lot longer than a while" I internally grinned.
"Alright I need to set up a few tables and then serve some dinner I will be back" "where are you going?" "To the garage to get the tables" "I will give you a hand" "sure, thanks" oh Im not only planning to get those tables.

Getting to the garage as soon as we walked in I pulled April towards me connecting my lips with hers. when she pulled away she had a cheeky grin on her face "that was just rude you haven't even taken me on a date" "that can wait but I couldn't. I haven't seen you in months. Do you know how many times, I wanted to just not go to work and fly to Los Angeles" April grinned "well im back now. Now let's get these tables inside before the food burns" "yes ma'am" "what was that?" "I said yes April" "thought so" I chuckled.

"Oh he didn't steal her away" "she wouldn't let me, food is more important" "I agree" April laughed "had to get tables" "we'll set them up" "no it's.." "what he said. Off you go" April shook her head "fine".

Setting up the tables, April brought out all the cutlery Then walked back to the kitchen. "Always on a mission that one" "I agree. Hopefully she slows down a little" "one day" I grinned at April as she came out with four plates of food like a waitress would placing them on the table then walked back out. "I will give her a hand" I nodded at Dallas.

"Guys dinner is ready" "dinner?" "Yep April made all of us some food" "sweet. Im not missing out" I chuckled at tommy.
Taking a seat at the table everyone else did the same.
"April get out here" "I'm coming just chill" seeing her come out with a box i was curious to what she had seeing her walk around the table putting beers down I chuckled "most people would have water" "it's got water in it" hearing everyone chuckle I couldn't help but do the same.
All of us eating our meals when everyone was done they all took their dishes to the sink. Good atleast they don't expect her to do it. "That was absolutely delicious April" "thanks dad" "for a woman who can't cook" April laughed "that's what she thinks"