74

"WHO THE.." "April we have a missing child" "why the hell is nothing being done?" "Ask those men. They have the solution" I looked at my own father with anger "YOU KNOW JACK FUCKING SHIT. GET OUT OF MY OFFICE. Brit" "yep".
"NAME?" "Kris" "last name?" "Grayshaw" "SHUT DOWN THE RIDES. WE ARE LOOKING FOR KRIS GRAYSHAW. PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE. KRIS GRAYSHAW. PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE" Brit and beau ran out and I looked at my father "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING INTO MY WORK PLACE AND TRYING TO BOSS MY MANAGEMENT AND STAFF AROUND. IF YOU MEN DONT HAVE TICKETS. LEAVE MY PREMISES IMMEDIATELY" "APRIL WE ARE TRYING..." "MY STAFF KNOW THEIR JOBS. THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS COMPANY WITH ME FROM DAY DOT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS TO COME IN HERE AND TRY TO TAKE CONTROL. THIS DOES NOT STAND LIGHTLY. REMOVE YOUR MEN FROM MY PREMISES BEFORE I GET MINE TO REMOVE THEM" "WE ARENT LEAVING. YOU ARENT.." "ESCORT THEM OFF OF MY PREMISES. THIS IS NOT THE WAY I RUN THINGS HERE. LIFE TIME BAN. PUT THEIR PHOTOS UP IF YOU HAVE TO" "APRIL WE ARE.." "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIND A MISSING CHILD. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU RUN MY COMPANY?" Dallas shook his head "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE" "WELL I FUCKING WOULDNT BE IF YOU MEN DIDNT THINK YOU COULD COME IN HERE AND TAKE CONTROL. guys I appreciate you calling me. Please get this sorted" "sure thing boss woman" standing with my arms crossed, my security moved through the room blocking every door bar the exit. "Boss?" "Let's go" "good and don't bring them back" the men all looked at me as I glared at them "AND WHOEVER BROKE MY FUCKING OFFICE DOOR BETTER REPLACE IT. I WILL HAVE YOU CHARGED FOR DAMAGES" all the men walked out followed by my father "fucking ridiculous. Sorry guys" "nah we expected it. You good?" "Argh frustrated. No pain" "well that's good news" "yep".
When the door opened, I grinned "you must be Kris?" "Yes ma'am" "let's wait for your parents. What happened?" "I was excited" I grinned "it's lots of fun but we had to stop it all to find you. Try to stay with your parents okay?" "Yes ma'am" I grinned.
"Kris" I Internally grinned "thank you, all of you" "you are very welcome. Remember what I said Kris" "stay with my parents" I grinned "good boy. Have fun" "we will".

Sitting down I sighed "men" "hey" "not you men. The high and mighty from up town" everyone laughed. "Fun times" "argh yep. Thinking they can just come in here and take over. Unbelievable. Got everything sorted?" "Yes" "right lock those friggin doors" "oh we plan too. Go home and have a beer or something" "all of us" "yep yep. Be good" "never" "expected" everyone laughed as me and the guys walked out. "Hmm. Let's stay out for now" "your father and his men" "yep" watching all of them, I internally grinned as they got in their cars and took off. "This will be fun" "seems that way. I definitely need a beer" "that's all of us".

Brit.

"Well shit. I have never seen her fire like that" "oh I have. Definitely do not want to be on the other end" "nope".
"I wonder what's going to happen with the resort" "it will go ahead. Now she's not pregnant.." "what?" I looked at beau "oh shit you weren't there last night" "family dinner. What have I missed?" "She was pregnant. She had a miscarriage yesterday" "yesterday and she was in here" "she's in no pain today but she is ropeable. Shit are the doors locked?" "Yep" "good. It's best we keep them locked from now on" "I agree. I don't trust he won't come back" "that's all of us. Do all of you have your passes?" "Sure do" "yep" "yep" "yeah we do" "sweet".

April.

"Go have a spa or something" "a spa?. I'm bleeding" "oh.. nah don't" I chuckled "I'm going to make up some food and have some drinks" "mind if we join?" "Not at all. The security out the front is set and no one needs to come in. If it's important, I'm sure my phone will ring" "no doubt" making up some food the guys helped. 'i can't be anymore thankful to these guys and those controlling ventures. These are true family'.

Brenton.

"Brenton" I looked at Dallas "it's all fucked isn't it?" "It wouldn't be if she didn't kick us out" "NOT THE FUCKING WORK PLACE" Dallas turned his eyes "you had to go there and try take control didn't you. You know damn well she hates that. You have no rights to go there and do it. As it is I cant fucking get near her. That's my fiance. She miscarried yesterday. OUR FUCKING CHILD FROM ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT AND I CANT FUCKING BE THERE WITH HER" "CALM DOWN" I looked at my father "YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN. ALL THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT HAS RUINED EVERYTHING. THATS MY FIANCE. THESE MEN THINK THEY CAN JUST TAKE FUCKING CONTROL. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW MUCH APRIL CAN FIRE" dad slightly put his head down "SHE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT.." "WHAT?" "WAS. ALL THIS STRESS MADE HER LOSE OUR CHILD. I CANT FUCKING GET NEAR HER. THIS UP TOWN BULLSHIT CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF. AND YOU LOT CAN TOO" seeing mom, she walked straight up to me and gave me a hug. "I know you are hurting. I know you love her too. Hopefully she will come around for your sake. I know all you want is what is best for her" "THESE.." "tut.." "fine" walking away I glared at Dallas and his men.

Dallas.

"Was she pregnant?" "Yes. It's not because of us. She wouldn't relax.." "STOP YOUR FUCKING LYING. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS BE ON HER FUCKING CASE. WHETHER YOU KNEW OR NOT, ITS NO FUCKING EXCUSE. WAIT TIL SHE FIRES. GOOD FUCKING LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR MEN" I put my head down "I best go" "right". 'all I wanted to do was help. I know how to run a business. I understand those people have been running it with her but things can go wrong. I don't know what to do. I didn't know my daughter was pregnant until she lost her baby. I thought I was helping'.

April.

'argh people piss me off. All I have tried to do is what is right for me. They come in and try to take over my entire fucking life. It frustrates me. Not only have I just lost my child, they want to try ruin my fucking company as well' "drink" I looked at Christian "what are you? My barman?" "Used to be. Drink. You need to let off steam" "alright. I will drink" "you are more than fucking tense" "just pisses me off Christian. They come in and try take over by controlling me and now they want to try control my company. Fucking rich cunts and their bullshit" "you are rich" "argh" Christian showed a small cheeky grin "here miss" looking at the sambuca, I smirked "yep that'll do it" opening the bottle, Christian laughed as I just drank from the bottle. "Disappointed I'm not invited" looking at Zeth I grinned "invite extended. Done for the day?" "Sure am. Was just checking on you before I go but I'm staying" "well stay. I don't mind. Food is already in the oven" hearing my phone ring, I looked at who is calling. 'brenton' I rolled my eyes as I picked it up and put it to my ear. "hi" "hey gorgeous. I heard what your dad did. Is everyone okay?" "Yep took my security team there. Those men are weak as fucking piss. They try again and I will have them charged. It's my company" "I did tell them not to. After trying to help out and Troy going at us, I knew we had to step back" "yeah it's my damn company" Christian handed me the sambuca and I drank out of the bottle "you sound like you are drinking" "yeah well I can now and this sambuca is good" "sambuca.. that's heavy" "yep" I heard brenton sigh "I don't want to be without you April..." "YOU NEED.." "I AM NOT DOING SHIT. THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE. HE SHOULD'VE FUCKING LISTENED" I rolled my eyes "ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I LISTENED TO HIS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND LOOK WHERE THAT HAD GOT ME" "HE DIDNT NEED TO BE SPOKEN TO THAT WAY" "WELL HE WONT FUCKING LISTEN ANY OTHER WAY. CANT YOU SEE IM ON THE FUCKING PHONE?" "I DONT CARE BRENTON.." "WELL I FUCKING DO. IM SPEAKING WITH APRIL" when it went silent, I shook my head and had another sip. 'my father convinced him.. unbelievable' "sorry April. As you can hear, its not that great here. I want to come home" "if you want to".