14

April.

I hope everyone is prepared. They have no idea what is coming when I get there.
Arriving at the park, I knew it was closed But i had arranged a meeting.

"April" looking around the room I stood at the top of the meeting room with my arms crossed.
"Tell me how has the park ran in the past six days" seeing the door open, I looked at Brenton "you are here for the meeting?" "Yes" "you are late" he grinned "I'm sorry" I nodded.
"Everything has been running fine?" "No lost children?, No problems with equipment?, No shortage of stock?" "No" "yes" "so what is it yes or no?" "Two lost kids but it was sorted straight away" I nodded "alright thanks for being honest Jessica" she nodded "that's okay".
"I have called this meeting for a few reasons" "if it has something to do with Adam.." I glared at troy as I slammed my hands on the table. "Adam is not involved but if you want to talk about it lay it out. He will be working for me whether you like it or not" "calm down" I looked at Brenton then everyone else "this is my company and my life. if you aren't happy stand up and walk out the door" "there is no need for that" "right well its my private life. what I do is my concern I did not call you to discuss what is going on at my estate" seeing troy stand up, I stood my ground. "Troy what the hell are you doing?" Troy ignored Brits comment and walked towards me getting right in my face  "he fucking nearly killed doms sisters" "I suggest you get out of my face" "oh no that won't be happening" slamming him against the wall as I held his shirt I looked at him with anger "remember the days when he pulled you out of trouble. You know the days he let more than one of us stay at his house. Remember the days he was sober and did anything he could for us.." "he nearly killed doms sister and all you give a fuck..." "LEAVE NOW" his eyes softened. "April.." "leave and think about it all. He made a mistake troy. We all fuck up. Yes he majorly fucked up but you know how drugs can take control don't you" troy put his head down "yeah I do" "right now go cool off and when you are thinking straight we'll talk" he nodded and walked straight out of the office.
"Right the new section of the park will be up..." "This is fucked" taking a deep breath, I looked at Lucas "go then. I have a fucking business to run" Lucas stood up and walked out "anyone else? because I have something to say about the business" "No" hearing everyone say the same I nodded.
"We have a new section opening up in the next two months, which means it may bring in more people. we need to be prepared. Brit I'd like you to put an add in the paper advertising the new ride" "I can do that" "thank you. if you need a helping hand, I will be there" "I know and thank you" I nodded "are there any concerns?" Hearing no all around the meeting room I grinned. "Alright the last thing I want to discuss is the end of the month. Every month I want to hold a staff free day. So we will still be working but we will close at three And staff can use the park. Free for all and full of fun. What do you all think?" "Hell yes" "oh I'm definitely In" I grinned at hearing the happiness from everyone "alright starting at the end of this month, that's what will be happening. Brit if you can, change the opening times on the board I'd really appreciate it. Last Sunday of the month I will supply food and drinks" "wait" looking at Brenton I let him speak "you are going to pay for it?" "Yes all of you are not only friends, you are staff and I will look out for you. Pizzas, drinks and lots of fun but I ask you all to be safe and get a lift to work" Brenton and everyone else grinned "yes boss" I looked at tommy "April" he smirked "I knew you would say that" "have any of you got anything else to say?" Hearing no all around the room I grinned "meeting is done. Thanks everyone I appreciate everything you do for this company, you are all amazeballs" "as you are April. Thank you" I grinned at tamiah. Watching everyone leave I took a seat.
"April?" "Is there something you need?" "No" looking at the desk so many thoughts passed through my mind. Troy and Lucas just walked out. I have no idea if they are going to come back. troy I understand but not lucas. I know they are worried but this is my life I have never judged them or questioned them and here they are doing that to me. Nope fuck this I need a drink.
Standing up I looked up and brenton was still standing against the wall. "You didn't leave" "you need to talk" "no" walking out Brenton followed "don't lie to me April. I may not know you well but I can see there is something wrong" "I'm going to christians. I will see you later" "no I am coming" "I do not want to talk" "fine we won't talk but I'm coming" "Whatever".

Brenton

There's something bothering her I just don't know what it is.
Entering the pub christian never said a word just looked at April and started pouring shots.
"Here april. after them you talk".
"well don't have them" April looked at the shots then at christian "fine just give them to me" "you want a drink?" "Yeah a beer thanks" "alright".
I'm trying to work her out but she is so hard to understand. I know she's annoyed, I just don't understand why or who caused it.
"Line em christian" "April you drove here" "not a good thing to say Brenton" I nodded.
He knows her better than I do. Watching christian, he lined the five shots on the bar in front of April.
"Alright one down. problem?" "Los Angeles park" "second down.." "Lucas" "wait Lucas?" April took another shot then answered "yes" "that was not a problem you just took another" April took her fourth "you never said I had to say my problems for each one, you said I need to talk after them" I smirked as christian shook his head with a grin "unbelievable" she definitely knows how to get her way.
"Okay last down tell me what happened in Los Angeles and what's going on with Lucas" "Los Angeles park. it's taking its time due to men not doing their job. Some weren't turning up and when they did they did jack shit so Its put Carl behind about a month and a half. Its not his fault but it still frustrates me. As for Lucas, I don't know. We had a meeting. troy and I had a thirty second heated conversation before we both calmed down and he left to think about some things then Lucas just got up and left. I don't know if he is coming back or not or why he just walked out with explaining" "did you have a set date for something involving the park?" "No" "then don't worry about it" April nodded "I know just built up frustration" okay we all get that way "as for Lucas you know what he is like. just like you, he looks out for others. Maybe he just cracked because he didn't understand troys and your conversation and went to check on him" "that's possible".

"Mom" "Brenton how has your day been?" "It has been good and yours?" "Always great. Just a few things, I heard you are selling your company?" "Yes I am" "is there a reason for it?" "I want to step out of the lime light. I want my private life to stay that way" "that's a big step Brenton" "not really. it's been in my mind for quite sometime" "as long as you are doing what makes you happy" "yes mom". "This woman you are wanting?" "I told you, I would let you know" "must be a very special woman if you are still pursuing her" "I believe so" "good and lastly did you hear about the divorce of Marielle and Dallas?" "Yes I did. I have spoke with him. he seems really happy now" "it has left that poor woman and Reilly without a thing" "then just like you, they can work for it" "some women are not like me" "I know. that's what makes you the best" mom laughed "alright I just wanted to discuss those. When you have the time please come see me" "I will mom. Bye" "bye".