55

Brenton.

I know I couldn't stop her from leaving and damn was I worried when I heard her car come screaming up the driveway, hearing it come to a sudden stop. but when she finally walked in she had a relaxed look on her face showing me a gorgeous smile. My guess is she spoke with Oakley before she came inside.
Finishing dinner April spoke "that was delicious thank you" "welcome. Spa time" "hopefully uninterrupted" "phones off" "oh mine is already off" I chuckled "good now go.." "nope it's my turn to do the dishes" "nah I don't remember that. Off you go" tapping her butt she shook her head "fine I will go get changed again" I grinned.
Grabbing the dishes I rinsed them then put them in the dishwasher. I don't know how she can just switch moods so quickly.
Seeing her come out in the same set as earlier she spoke "oh and just a warning stay away from Oakley your mine not his" I looked at her wide eyed then started laughing "what the hell made you say that?" "When I came back we spoke and then he told me to come inside to that hunk of a man and relax" I smirked "I don't swing that way" "yeah but he does. Stays between us though" "how long have you known?" "I found out when he said that" "oh" April chuckled "a surprise, but good for him" "who is the possessive one?" "Look he is a pretty fine man you might be tempted" "oh no I only have my eyes set on one person and she is standing near me wearing a deep red two piece bikini looking sexy" April shook her head "yep that's my cue to go to the spa" "not good with compliments either huh" "can't hear a word you are saying" I chuckled as I followed her to the spa room "oh you heard me quite clear" "nah.." I smirked. definitely in a playful mood now.
Entering the spa room, April had grabbed another two beers and was climbing into the spa. Giving me a perfect view of her butt. Stripping out of my clothes again I joined her in the spa. "Here you go" "thank you. How did you go finding matt" "oh that was easy he was at christians" "my guess is you went in firing?" "Correct. Said what I needed to say and came back" "you were pretty quick" "well I had a controlling partner here waiting for me" I smirked "controlling huh?" "Yeah..no" I put my beer down then grabbed her bringing her to sit on my lap facing me "I'd say yes now" "you haven't moved" "I don't plan too either" "hmm so what should I do with you while you are here?" "Drink?" "Maybe" connecting my lips with hers, April responded straight away Entwining her tongue with mine. running my hands down her sides and back up again April tangled her fingers gently in my hair. The kiss only heating up I wanted nothing more than to continue and April showed no signs of wanting to stop. Pulling away from her luscious lips I kissed her cheek then ran my tongue over her soft skin to just below her ear before nibbling on it. Hearing her put her beer down that's all I needed.
Connecting my lips with hers again I caressed her perfect breasts in my hands but a thought crossed my mind she is still a virgin and there is no way in hell I will take her virginity unless she is comfortable. I want to explore all of her. Removing my hands from her breast I moved them to her butt and picked her up. April instantly wrapping her legs around me.
Taking her straight to our room, I didn't care if we are wet, I laid her down gently on the bed. Pulling away from her lips April's eyes showed me she was comfortable with me touching her whether we go all the way it doesn't matter I want to make her feel incredible. Kissing her neck sucking lightly I put my hand behind her undoing her bikini top and removed it from her body. Kissing all the way down to her breasts tasting both if them as I moved my hands down her sides taking in the feeling of her soft skin in my hands. Moving down to just above her bikini bottoms I kept my eyes on hers, her green eyes that always have a hold on me as I removed her bottoms. Looking at her entire body my dick twitched. A picture of perfection and it makes me even more turned on knowing she is untouched. Lifting her legs by putting my arms underneath her thighs I ran my tongue over her folds then in between tasting her. So clean, waxed, so neat and the perfect shade of pink. Continuing to use my tongue to pleasure her I entered a finger into her. So tight too I can already imagine how it would feel to be inside her making love to her. Slowly pumping my index finger into her I added my middle as I concentrated on pleasuring her with my tongue. I could tell by her movements she was enjoying how I was make her feel using my thumb I rubbed her clit making her let out a soft moan. There is no way in hell I can hold off from hearing more. The sound was soft, sweet and has me hanging for more. Continuing to pleasure her tasting, her feeling her and seeing her, April's body shuddered as she let out the most incredible moan releasing her juices into my mouth. Mmm the perfect mix of sweet and salty cum. Letting her body calm down I continued to finger her as I ran my tongue all the way up to her lips and kissed her with passion. Like she means everything to me because she does. This woman is mine for life if she will let me keep her. Pulling away from her lips I looked into her piercing green eyes. I could see the affection in them but I needed to know if she was comfortable. Feeling her move her hand up my side and tangle her fingers through my hair a small smile sat in her face "I'm okay brenton" that's all I needed to hear. Kissing her gently as I  Removed my trunks I held my shaft in my hand and lined it at her entrance. Slowly pushing forward I removed my lips from her looking into her eyes. Putting my arms beside her head I tangled my fingers in her hair never breaking eye contact. If I see slight change is her face showing she is uncomfortable I will stop. Pushing all the way in I stayed still letting her body relax. Moving slowly inside of her it felt incredible, better than I thought it would and even more when April moved with me her hands moving over my back and over my chest area. April connected her lips with mine as she tangled her fingers through my hair while her other hand sat on my side. I never thought making love to some would feel like this, I never thought I'd fall in love with anyone but I have with her. I love her.
Pulling away from her luscious pink lips I looked into her eyes as we continued to slowly move against and with each other grinding our bodies in perfect rhythm. She is made for me and it took me thirty one years to find her and have her. If there was anytime to tell her now is the moment. "I love you April. You are everything I have ever wanted in a partner" "I love you too" to hear those words out of her mouth I never wanted to stop hearing it. her voice,so sweet, so soft. Kissing her neck April gave me access by tilting her head. Exploring her body with not only my mouth and my hands as she did mine I wanted this moment to last a life time. Our first time making love,the first time we confessed our love to each other. Feeling her virginal walls tighten around my shaft she let out a Moan more exquisite than the last setting me off and releasing my semen into her as a moan escaped my lips. Grinding with her until we both relaxed after climaxing I put my arms beside her head, tangling my fingers in her light brown hair just staring at her, April never breaking eye contact "you are gorgeous" to see an affectionate smile on her face it made me smile. I had no plans of moving. If she will let me I will make love to her all night. Leaning in for a kiss April parted giving me access. This kiss was perfection. Like every other one we have shared.