Two

"Who the hell said that?" You ask while looking around.

        "Me, darling." The voice answers, causing you to spin around as the man disintegrates the illusion that covered him.

        You see him.

A tall, slender yet muscular, eye-catching man with shoulder-length raven black hair, striking green eyes, sharp cheekbones, and such a defined jawline, you're convinced it could cut diamonds.

His green eyes and pale complexion were even more beautiful paired with the man's exquisite black, green, and gold leather outfit.

        It's quite a remarkable outfit, very well made and out of this world.

'Quite literally, darling. Fine Asgardian leather.' His dark voice rings in your head, and you can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

        Your eyes widen at the fact that he can say things straight into your mind. But before you can even process it, you see Tony out of the corner of your eye throwing on his bracelet that covers his hand in armor. He quickly charges a blast and sends it straight at the man.

        Your curiosity about the man heightens, and your vision goes cloudy before you see a scepter. It's a well-made gold scepter with a glowing blue stone towards the end where a slight hook is.

        Your vision goes cloudy again before you see a large purple creature handing the scepter to the man.

        Again, your vision goes blurry before you see the man's eyes up close, flickering from a gorgeous green to an electric glowing blue.

        Yet again, your vision blurs until you see the man weak, bleeding, crying... he's being tortured.

        Somehow you know he always feels alone and wants to change, wants everything to change.

        Oh, my god... he wants to be good, fix his wrongs, though they weren't his fault, he wants to help people.

        Before the blast can hit the man, your instincts kick in, so you jump in front of the man, shielding both of you with your magic making him look up at you in shock.

        "Why did you do that?!" Tony yells.

        Well, he obviously has something against the man.

        "It wasn't his fault. Whatever he did, he didn't mean to. He didn't want to. He was being controlled and was... treated horribly. He wants to be good." You quietly come to his defense.

        Everyone is as shocked at your words as you are.

        The man is especially in shock, but a good shock. He seems surprised that you know he wants to be good, not that purple man's puppet nor the assumptions that come with it.

        "How are you so sure?!" Tony shouts again, pissed that you shielded the man and are defending the man he doesn't like.

        "I-I don't know how, but I just know." You whisper.

        "He still murdered people." Natasha cuts in, also pissed but not at you. She's pissed at the man.

        "It wasn't him!" You defend, "He wants to be good..."

        "It makes sense! I believe her! Please give Loki a chance!" A man with long blond hair and a hammer begs.

        Who is that man, why does he believe me, and why is he helping me defend this man behind me?!