Twelve

A/N: I'm not a doctor, so if it isn't medically accurate, sorry!

        When you wake up, again, Natasha and Bucky are right by your side

        "Oh, thank god!" Natasha sighs in relief.

        Bucky raises his head, looks at you, and gives you a small but quite exhausted smile. Even when he's tired, his smiles are contagious, so you smile back.

        "You're awake," Bucky observes.

        "Because of a serum Tony and Bruce made, your recovery time halves then halves again because of your powers," Natasha explains.

        Natasha's eyebrows raise, and she lets out a long breath, "You're lucky, Y/N."

        You glance over at Bucky, "I really am."

        Before Bucky notices your stare, you turn back to look at Natasha.

        Come on. You've known him for like two fucking days! Don't be like 'I aLrEadY liKe hIm' when you just met him!

        You clear your throat, "So, where is everyone else?"

        "Well, Loki left right before your surgery, and Wanda didn't want to be around for that either, so she's resting in her room." Natasha motions to the lab doors, "Tony and Bruce are looking at your X-rays and samples."

"What about everyone else?"

        "New York. They're picking up some recruits." Bucky replies.

        You nod slightly, as best as you can, considering you're lying almost flat on a bed.

        "Oh, but what was the cause of the nosebleed I had?"

        "Regular nosebleed." Natasha chuckles, "Stupid thing picked the perfect time to come along."

        You sigh in relief that all the symptoms have the causes answered. Lack of air from the lung puncture reopening, coughing from laughing which reopened said wound, hacking up blood from how hard you were coughing, outer wound also reopening caused from laughing undoing your stitches, pale blue-ish skin plus lightheadedness from no oxygen, and finally a regular nosebleed.

        "How do I get around?" You ask.

        Bucky responds by getting up, walking out of your line of sight, and bringing a wheelchair to the side of the bed.

        "You've been out for a few hours, meaning you can get in the wheelchair carefully." Natasha clarifies.

        Natasha gets up and helps Bucky get you in the wheelchair. Once in, Bucky wheels you out of the room.

        "Where to?" Bucky asks.

        "Hm..." You think, "Outside for fresh air?"

        Bucky begins wheeling you towards the doors leading to the garden, "Your wish is my command."