Forty-Three

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Non-descriptive rape!

-Narrator POV-

"Y/N is in stable condition. It took a few days, but now she's good as new. She should wake up soon, but be warned that her powers are even stronger now." A Hydra doctor informs.

"The procedure?" Igor asks.

"The reversal went according to plan. She's now able to have children again." The doctor confirms.

Igor smirks, "Now she and Viktor can have some powerful kids."

-Your POV-

You begin regaining consciousness and slowly open your eyes.

The last thing you remember is falling off of a cliff and Tony trying to catch you before it all went black. Soon after that, you remember someone dragging you through the snow while you were covered in a massive amount of blood and you were in excruciating pain. Then you passed out again.

It feels like that happened days ago, yet also minutes ago.

Then the realization hits. You're not with the Avengers. No. You're tightly strapped to a chair, and you have two magic restricting cuffs on.

"Wh-What the fuck?!"

Even though it hurts, you thrash around with all the strength you have left. But every time you do, your restraints tighten.

"God!" You groan, "That hurts like hell!"

"Good." Someone whispers from behind you.

You jump a bit, "Who the hell are you?"

He steps out from behind you, stepping into the light. When you see his face, you gasp. He looks eerily similar to Viktor.

"Look familiar?" He asks.

"Why do you look like Viktor?"

"Viktor's my brother. I'm Igor."

"Well, Igor, your brother's a bitch."

He slaps you, and you chuckle as you feel the sting.

"You know, I might take you for a test drive myself."

"Don't you dare touch me." You growl.

He snickers and roughly grabs your jaw, stroking your face with the other hand.

"Don't tell me what to do. But I won't touch you since I'm a powerless man. Viktor is a different story."

You're relieved but confused. Why is he saying something about 'power?' Does he mean magic? Why would that matter?

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

Igor sighs, "Oh, nothing."

He leaves, and you're left staring into the darkness with the only light shining like a spotlight on you as if you're on display.