Twenty-Nine

A while later, a knock comes at your door.

The last thing you want is some stupid visitor after having to wear that disgusting phony smile all day.

You groan, "Who is it?"

Someone in a mask barges in, throws a magic blocking cuff onto your wrist, and grabs you. They take you to the empty common room.

"Wh-Who are you?" You ask.

They put you in a chair and tie you up. Then they take off their mask to reveal a strangely familiar-looking woman.

"You should know, but you escaped meeting me. Actually, I should remind you of someone." She smiles smugly, "My name is Anastasia. We were both experimented on, except I stayed loyal to the people who made me who I am."

Anastasia punches you hard, and you can feel the blood dripping down your face already.

"I have no clue who you are supposed to be, but I know this isn't a fair fight. I now have no magic, and you do."

She sighs, "Fine. I'll simply torture you without my magic."

She cuts fairly deep from one collarbone to the other, causing you to cry out in pain.

        "A few agents and I are going to take you with us and make sure you either comply or die."

        "Then why waste time?" You pant, "Like, you're dumb to do this here. Grow some brains, please."

        Anastasia punches you again.

        "I'll do what I damn well please." She growls.

        You hear someone come up from behind you. They walk in front of you and stand next to Anastasia.

        "You're going to come with us." The person says, their voice muffled a bit by the mask.

        You scowl, "Bite me."

        "Only if you'd like, darling." The man says, a smirk clear in his voice.

        The mysterious man shoots Anastasia, inches from her heart, and pulls down their mask.

        "Surprise." Loki grins halfheartedly.

        "Oh my god!" You sigh, "I thought you were one of them!"

        Loki unties you, and you can't help but hug him tightly. You pull away slowly, eyeing Loki's lips before looking into his gorgeous green eyes. Quickly looking away, you look back to Anastasia, lying on the floor with blood dripping out of her chest.

"Let's take her to the cell."

You grab Anastasia and drag her to the glass cell where Tony's locked inside.

"Okay, what the fuck?" You ask.

Tony looks up, "Yeah. That bitch you're dragging had some people lock me in here."

"What happened to them?"

You and Tony look at Loki.

"Hey, I had remembered people were after you and I... I wanted to make sure you were safe." Loki defends.

You nod gratefully and unlock the cell. Once Tony's exited said cell, you throw Anastasia in. Tony leaves to check on everything while you heal the wound Anastasia gave you. When you start to walk away from her, she comes to.

Found AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara