Twenty-Two

You wake up on the couch with Loki's arms wrapped around you. You smile and peck him on the cheek before nuzzling closer. You look over at Loki's book and pick it up.

        "Shakespeare..." You mumble.

        "Yes. You like it?" Loki inquires in an adorable sleepy voice.

        You look at Loki, "Yeah. My mom would always make sure I read good books."

        "Mmm."

        "Fury also made sure I had a good education. He would take care of me when my mom was on missions and made sure I always had the best schooling possible. You know he also helped my mom through her divorce. He's always been like a brother to my mom, so that's why I've always called him Uncle Nick." You ramble.

        You sigh with a slight chuckle, "I'm so sorry."

        Loki rubs your back with a grin, "Don't worry, darling. I'm glad you feel comfortable talking to me, especially about your past."

        "Thank you." You beam.

        "Attention!" Tony yells over Jarvis' intercoms.

        You and Loki look over at the intercom.

        "We are having a party tonight!" Tony declares, "Be ready by five sharp."

        You hang your head, "So many parties."

        "Parties mean people, and I don't like that." Loki contributes to complaining.

        "But I do get to see you in an extravagant gown," Loki smirks.

        You look up at him, "And I get to see you in a handsome suit."

        You both chuckle.

        "We're going to go to New York for the party. Get into the plane in ten minutes, or we're leaving you." Tony adds.

        You land on the Avengers tower platform and hurry inside

You land on the Avengers tower platform and hurry inside. After you reach your room, you get your dress on.

The dress: