Six

You wake up, your eyes still red and puffy from crying for hours, accompanied by dark circles under your eyes from not sleeping at all.

        You leave your room and go into the kitchen, where you see Wanda making breakfast while Natasha makes coffee.

        "Wanda! Nat!" You squeal, your mood instantly getting slightly better.

        They look over at you, but their faces contort into sympathy when they see your red, bloodshot, puffy eyes along with dark circles.

        "Honey! What happened?!" Natasha asks in concern as she walks over to you alongside Wanda.

        "I'm okay." You reassure.

        You embrace both of them in a group hug.        "Oh!" Natasha exclaims, startled.

        "What was that for?" Wanda inquires with a smile.

        "For being so willing to help me. It helps me realize my mom would want me to learn from the past and not be afraid of myself, so thank you so much." You smile happily.

        "You're so welcome. I'm more than happy to do it." Wanda grins.

        "You know what? You remind me of her." You observe as you pull away from the hug.

        "Oh, how so?" Wanda questions, taken aback.

        "Neither of you blames me for my mistakes, neither of you judges me, and you're both so willing to help me when I need it." You answer.

        Wanda smiles again, "You know what? You're like the little sister I never had."

        You beam, equally as happy, "Aww. You're like the big sister I never had."

        You give the girls another quick hug.

        "That cry last night was just what I needed. Even though I didn't like reliving the past, it was good for me to let out some of the feelings." You comment.

        "Well, I'm glad." Natasha smiles before kissing the top of your head.

        "Just so you know, if you talk about this ever again, I will kill you." She threatens with a smile.

        "Well... interesting..." You chuckle with an eyebrow raised.

        Natasha glares at you, halting you and Wanda's giggles.

        The three of you turn your attention to a new man you've never met before as he walks into the kitchen with Steve.

        Him...

        He has brown hair that ends right above his shoulders, complimented by piercing blue eyes and a bit of scruff.

        Then you notice an awesome silver metal arm.

        You walk up to him and can't resist gently touching his metal arm, but you instantly retract your arm when he flitches and his breath gets a little shaky.

        "I'm so sorry. I- it's just really cool." You admit shyly.

        His eyebrows furrow in confusion, "So you aren't... scared?"

        "Nope!" You smile.

        Your words make him smile like a child waking up to a room full of presents. He seems a bit more confident, even with the light tint of pink on his cheeks.

        "Oh! I forgot to introduce you. Y/N, this is Bucky. Bucky, this is Y/N." Steve clarifies.

        "Nice to meet you." You greet.

        "Nice to meet you too." Bucky greets back.

        "Okay, Y/N and I are going to have lessons now," Wanda announces.

        "Yeah, one of my abilities is similar to Wanda's." You burst excitedly.

        "Wow, I've seen Wanda in action, meaning you must be pretty powerful." Bucky smiles, impressed.

        You chuckle, "I have the potential of being powerful." You fail to explain.

        "What do you mean?" Bucky requests clarification.

        "Yeah, so, I don't know much about my powers, making me not be able to control them. Because of that, I ended up making a mistake, killing a bunch of people, including my mom. So Wanda's offered to help me." You blurt out without realizing what exactly you're saying.

        Everyone falls into complete and utter silence.

        "I am so sorry. I-I said all those things when I literally just met you." You frantically apologize.

        "Don't worry. It's fine..." Bucky reassures, "But in all seriousness, I'm incredibly sorry for your loss."

        "Thank you, means a lot." You murmur sadly.

        You all stay silent for a moment.

        "I have to go talk with Tony, Bruce, and Nat, so I'll see you later." Steve breaks the silence.

        Natasha nods and follows Steve as they go to look for Tony and Bruce.

        "So, Bucky, do you live here? Also, if you aren't doing anything, do you want to hang out with us while we train?" You rapidly question.

        Bucky chuckles, "Well, I just moved in, and yes, I would love to hang out with you two." Bucky answers.

        You, Wanda, and Bucky go outside to the open yard.

        "Let's start. Don't be scared. You can do this. I believe in you." Wanda cheers.

        You smile at Wanda with her smiling back.

        "Alright, we'll start with a small energy ball. Tap into your emotions, then let those emotions create an energy ball." Wanda command before making a small energy ball herself.

        You do as she instructs, making an energy ball by using your happiness from Fury finding you.

        "Oh my god! I'm doing it!" You exclaim happily.

        "You're doing so well!" Wanda cheers.

        "That's really cool, Y/N." Bucky comments.        You turn to look at him, and you both smile.

        He's super sweet, and I don't understand what it is, but I like him.

        Tony walks up to you all, so you and Wanda stop your energy balls, then turn to look at Tony.

        "Party, seven-thirty, all of you?" Tony asks.

        Tony gives a thumbs up and walks away with an answer making all of you laugh.